Secrets

"Munakata Reisi, ready for battle."

Then a blue light shone all over the place and covered the entire place like a barrier. The person who's still holding Nanami, started to tremble. "You blue shirts are oppressing us Strains!! You don't have the right to do this!!"

Munakata raised his glasses from the bridge of his nose and smiled. "We are not oppressing your rights. We are just protecting this city for our cause is pure." Then Domyoji and Fuse started to move really fast. In a flash, the two are already standing behind the Strain. Much to the surprise of the Strain, blood started to spurt from his arms and was able to let Nanami go. The Strain's blood squirted to Nanami, and it's all over her body. She dropped on the ground with her eyes still wide open and trembling.

The strain fell down and then Akiyama and Benzai held him down, putting some cuffs to restrain him. "You Blue Shirts are all shit!! One day, the Alpha Strain will take you all down!!!" The Strain shouted hysterically as he gets dragged towards the Scepter 4's van.

Awashima Seri attended Nanami, now breathing heavily and in pain due to the stab on her lower right abdomen. "Hang in there." When Awashima saw how Nanami is, she noticed a deep wound on her abdomen. "You're wounded?" Awashima stood up and shouted. "Captain! The civilian is seriously wounded!" Munakata walked towards Awashima, he kneeled down and lifted Nanami's hand who's hiding her wound. Nanami groaned in pain and flinched. "I'm sorry. " Munakata carried Nanami and brought her to their van.

"Can you hear me?" Munakata asked. Nanami feels like her eyelids were too heavy to open but she can hear him. "Y-Yes." She replied. "What's your name and what are you doing in this alley?" He continues to ask. Nanami didn't reply right away thinking what she is she doing in that alley. "H-Home." Munakata looked at her and stopped walking. "Did she say home?" He thought. "What's your name?"

He asked again. "Kokujoji...Nana...mi." Nanami stuttered in saying her name as pain is taking over her consciousness. Munakata's eyes widened. "Kokujoji?" They arrived at the van and put Nanami down on a stretcher where Fushimi is already waiting. "Fushimi-kun. Bring her to Scepter 4 treatment facility." Munakata ordered Fushimi. "Huh?! Our facility? But she's just a civilian." Then he looked at Nanami's face and suddenly recognized her. "She was at the fast food chain earlier." He muttered. "Do you have any questions, Fushimi-kun?" Munakata asked Fushimi. Fushimi just shook his head and closed the backdoor of the van.

*****

Nanami woke up in hospital. She was lying on a bed and there are IV Fluids attached to her arm. She tried to get up but suddenly felt some stabbing pain. Then Nanami started to remember what happened. "Oh yeah. That Strain stabbed me." She held her wound and flinched a bit. Someone knocked on the door then it opened. A blonde girl came in then a man wearing glasses came after her. "Captain. Good timing. She's awake." Then one of the people wearing white lab gown, approached them. "Welcome, Captain Awashima and Captain Munakata, She's half awake, but she's responding well to our tests. We'll take our leave for now." The aide stepped out together with his assistants. "Captain, please take a seat." Awashima the blonde girl, took a seat for Munakata to sit. "It's okay." He refused to sit and walked towards Nanami whose half awake and still wondering what's going on.

"Awashima. Would you mind stepping out for a while?" Munakata asked the 2nd Captain Awashima Seri. She just nodded and stepped out. "Make sure no one comes in until I say so." He added. Awashima just nodded and closed the door. Nanami has finally come to her senses and looked around. She realized that she's in a some kind of a clinic. Nanami tried to sit up but felt so much pain on her stomach due to the wounds she got. "You've finally come to your senses." Nanami got surprised with who spoke. She looked to her left and saw Munakata.

"Where...where am I?" Nanami asked. Munakata raised his glassed from the bridge of his nose. "Scepter 4's treatment facility." He answered. Nanami's eyes widened and tried to stand up but felt weak. "You may feel like your body is trembling. You were asleep for days and haven't eaten anything." He added. Nanami stopped trying to stand up. "What...happened?" She asked. "Don't you remember anything?" Nanami paused and tried to remember what has happened to her. "I think I know, but it's kind of a hazy or blurry." She answered. Munakata just nodded and took a chair and placed it near the bed. He sat down with his legs crossed and his arms on his chest. "Say. Nanami, isn't it?" Nanami just nodded. "How are you related to the Gold King, Kokujoji Daikaku?" Nanami's eyes widened and was a bit caught off guard.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Nanami looked away from Munakata. He just smirked, uncrossed his legs, rested his elbows on both knees, and placed his face on his closed knuckles. "Kokujoji Nanami. What's the point of hiding it? I've seen all your files and documents." Nanami's eyebrows knitted and her fist is closed tight shivering. "I don't know what you're talking about." She answered.

"All you're documents are falsified, birth certificate, passport, even your student information. They are all falsified." Munakata stated. Nanami's shivering a lot and sweating. "N-no." She muttered softly and Munakata just looked at her. "No. My father won't do that. He definitely won't do that!" Nanami stated with her voice slowly rising. Munakata suddenly stood up and walked closer to Nanami. "Just as I thought." Nanami didn't know what's going on and was a bit surprised. "What do you mean?"

Munakata just looked at her and then she turned around and walked away. "That's all that I need to confirm." He started walking away and upon reaching the door. Nanami was able to understand what Munakata meant. And right before he could open it, Nanami shouted. "Wait!" Munakata looked over his shoulder. Nanami was panting as she tried to get up from the bed but she fell instead and was on the floor on her knees. "He's my father. He didn't want anyone to know for my own protection. He said that battles and conflicts between Clans are dangerous, that's why he kept me hidden."

Munakata just stood still while facing the door. "And...I know he wouldn't falsify my documents. I'm adopted but he won't falsify my papers. So, please...Sir...please..." Nanami tried to crawl but she's in so much pain and she just crouched on the floor. "Please..." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Please, don't let anyone know. I want to protect his reputation too." Nanami bowed her head while crying.

Munakata turned around, walked towards Nanami, and kneeled down. He placed his hands on her should and Nanami stopped crying. She looked up to Munakata and their eyes met. "Those blue eyes...I've seen them before." She thought. "Is there something else that you wanted to say?"

Nanami just looked at his eyes. She felt like being hypnotized just by looking at his blue irises. "I...uh...I..." But she snapped and shook her head. "Nothing. That's all." She replied. Munakata stood up and pushed his glasses again from the bridge of his nose. HE helped her stand up and get her to bed "Okay. Thank you for telling me the truth." He then turned around and stepped away. "Wait! Sir...you won't...tell this to anyone, will you?" Munakata stopped and smiled. "I, Munakata Reisi, the fourth and the Blue King, have his word. I'll see you around, Kokujoji Nanami."

Nanami just stared at Munakata, as he stepped out of the room. "Munakata...Reisi...It feels like...I've known him...for so long..."

*********************-**************-****-*****************************************

A/N
Phew!! Updating from computer to mobile is really a pain in my ***. Hahaha but dont worry...its worth it.

#majorupload