Author's appreciation.

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for supporting this story. And would you look at that... 5k reads? I'm speechless...

.
.
.
.
.
I truly am. Hahahaha.

I would like to apologize as well for updating really late with this. And for the some lame ending there. That's the max I can squeeze my brain out for ideas. You know...my brain's a bit fried because of work then one lucky incident.. I got mugged in a public utility vehicle.

Imagine that knife pointed at you and you couldn't do anything but to give every valuables you have, including my phone, sadly... My anime, my manga, my wattpad, my drafts!!!!

But don't worry,i have moved on... So here... Again thanks even though i have a lot of lapses to grammar and for my lack of vocabulary. Aarrgggh need to go back to ENG101 hahahahaha

But hey, we made it to the end. With your reads, votes and comments, at times when I'm having mental blocks, I just look back to them and think of you guys.

Just like my mantra whenever I start writing..

"I write for my fellow fans. I create for my fellow fans."

Again thank you so much.

Please continue to read my other works "Again" A Haikyu fanfic and "I hear your voice." A Kuroko no basket fanfic.

I have a new work about Devil May Cry but not going to publish it yet since I just started it. And I'm going to finish all the game series first. Hehehehe

Anyways... Focus. Again... Thank you so much for supporting this story. I really am grateful of all the people who read and took their time to check this story and for those who's following me here in Wattpad.

This is not the end its just the beginning.

May you all have a wonderful day!!!