The Company

Anastasia
I decided to take the job at the company I actually owned because I heard about some issues and I wanted to find out about them. A forensic audit has been ordered now that I am officially 18 and can sign contracts without legal representation. One of my courses was in contracts and contractual law. Somehow a very lucrative company started losing money after my parents died. So audits were ordered in every department by me and my attorneys. My parents had been making a lot of money and were about to get a huge contract when they were killed. An investigation is still ongoing but whoever was behind it. My parents had already taken measures in case they ended up dead. I had no idea until the attorney opened up the package that they had in their possession and it had some very interesting facts in the documents and photos of who might be involved in the folders. There are two people managing the company at this point and they were hired by my attorney to oversee everything going on at this point. Felicity disappeared and couldn't be found. I tried for several months but I couldn't locate her. So I adopted her daughter and just added my last name to her birth name. There was no father listed on the birth certificate.

Felicity
I watch as Anastasia is carrying Angela into her house and I leave before I get spotted. I head back to my hiding place working behind the scenes at a nursing home. I get a block away when someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth and says finally I found you. I fight but I can't get away from him. I know that cologne and I don't have the strength to fight him any longer. He has drugged me and my body  has dropped to the ground. Suddenly I hear sirens and I laying on the ground afterward and I just know he has raped me yet again. He got off the last time and he might get off this time. I am picked up and I feel someone covering me up and checking my pulse. I can't move or talk at all. They apparently found a syringe. I am trying to keep the memories of what he did to me this time. I had been able to hide from him for such a long time but he caught up to me again. I had bumped into him on campus and suddenly I was seeing him everywhere I was going. That's when I realized too late he was a rapist who targeted me and several other college students. There wasn't enough evidence to put him behind bars. Now he's done it again. I know he spotted me pregnant and he probably thought Angela was his so I had to go into hiding. I had Anastasia sign the paperwork before I knew that I being followed and been raped. I was just a month along when my boyfriend walked a2ay from me and the baby for good. I wasn't the first girl he got pregnant and left her. Anastasia was the best choice to care for my daughter.

Fredrick Samuels The Third
I hired someone to rape Felicity to make sure that she was sufficiently afraid of going near me for child support. She went into hiding and I couldn't find her. My parents would have gotten suspicious if I hired someone to locate her, so I found someone who really needed money and paid him very little because he was allowed to do as he wished with her once he found her. Not killing her but scaring her enough so she wouldn't approach me again. What I found out was she no longer was pregnant and she didn't have the baby with her. Contact between the first rapist was completed, but I had no idea that he drew attention of another rapist. My guy got away with his rape was let off. The second rapist had learned from watching the first rape and started attacking females all over in the same way my guy had. He was meticulous and now he decided to rape Felicity. I don't know what to do about what I started by having the guy rape her and now she's been raped again. There's no DNA evidence and no video footage of anyone attacking her. There are no witnesses, people discovered her near death and she is in a coma. I found out through sources she knew that her body was found and she is lying in a hospital bed in critical condition.

Grace
I looked the baby over and she is thriving in Anastasia's hands. The mother chose the best person to raise her baby. We were both leaving the hospital entrance when a frantic elderly lady entered looking for a patient who was brought into to the ER. Her nurse was wheeling her inside and I pointed out the ER and they took off in that direction.

Doris Lewis
I forced my nurse to bring me to the ER after I heard that Felicity was again raped by someone who called from an unknown number. I have a photo of her and me with me so I can get in to see her. I am so very saddened by her plight. She takes such good care of me along with Linda Abernathy. Linda does my medication and sees that I am doing my routines, but it is Felicity that brings joy to my day. At first she was scheduled to see different residents at scheduled appointments and I asked to have her with me on her scheduled days. I paid for her salary and they finally agreed to see that I had her to myself. She is like my daughter Ginny who died with her husband in a car bombing meant for me and my daughter and her husband. I can't prove it but I suspect they're no good son Frederick of the crime. He is still trying to fight me on the estate and placing me in this nursing home was the beginning. He never visits me. My attorneys have made sure he can't get anything from me and he can get power of attorney either. My will leaves him a minimum of a million dollars and the rest goes to three people. Felicity, Anastasia Steele, the daughter of family that saved my Henry during a time when he needed help, Ray and Carla lost their lives because they stepped in and helped save our business and an assignation attempt on us. The third is someone that made sure that my will is hidden away from Frederick. Anastasia started college early and I haven't met her or know what she looks like. Who knows where we would be if not for the Steele's. The company they owned is doing great, but I heard they have embezzlers sucking the money out as it comes in. I heard they ordered a forensic audit every month. Highland Technical is top in the field for its products.