A Huge Mistake

Christian
I had met Linda Smith six months ago when I had to come to New York. She was easy to talk to and very easy on the eyes. She had simple needs and wants from me. She works for an accounting firm and is one of the managing partners. We kept in touch and she has flown in to visit me on her way to see her family in California. I have plenty of time to be with her this visit. She doesn't talk much about her life and I can't find out much about her background. I am shocked that she is here and is at the convention. I am wondering how she knew that I was attending the convention at all. I really just wanted to see Anastasia and she thwarted that plan to find a way to chat with her. So I missed my chance again and I just continued looking at the products. Linda has finally left for a meeting with a customer. Jason took it upon himself to have her followed and after today I can understand why he had. I mean what accountant needs to attend a tech convention?

Linda Smith
I definitely saw his text asking about whether Anastasia Steele was at the tech convention or not and she is there. I am not happy he is asking about another female, one 5hat he used to go out with. I decide to get her out of my way and have someone make sure she disappears while in New York. I call a few friends that know how to get rid of women who try to take other women's men from them. I think six of my female friends would be able to get rid of her. I send them a photo that I came across and they agreed to make her disappear.

The next day I get a phone call from one of my friends to come to the hospital because it is important. So I get to the hospital and two of my friends are waiting outside the ICU and they are being treated for injuries and they are being transported to the prison infirmary after they get treated. They tell me to leave and don't call them again. Apparently Miss Steele did a lot of damage against them and she called the police and the ambulances. I couldn't get any information out of them without the cops listening to the conversations we had. The cops refused to let me talk to them in private. All of them are mad at me and if I don't help them out of this jam they are going to out me. I don't care about it, since they don't know much about me and I gave them all different names and numbers along with my disguises. It helps to be an unknown actress who doesn't keep the same face or name every time. I learned a lot of skills by being an actress at a very young age. My parents tried to steal my earnings and did for a number of years until I found a way to get my money to go directly to me. I get up and leave before the cops become suspicious of me. I get into the elevator and just barely out of the hospital before they can get me. I change from the outfit very quickly and put a large bandage onto my face. Then switch the wig off for a baseball cap.

Anastasia
I got surrounded by six people as I walked out of the hotel where the convention was being held and I knew I had to defend myself so I chose the first person to take a swing at me and used her to take two others down, while they were trying to get to me, I did the same thing to the other three and then did a sweep of their legs and made sure they hit the concrete wall behind them. Two were bleeding from their heads and then the other four tried to come at me with knives. One ran at me and I dodged them and grabbed hold of the next one as they came towards me two fell and the knives were in a very bad position and they ended up landing on them. The other two dropped their knives when I pulled my gun on them and made them get down on their stomachs. I grabbed cable ties from my bag and ties their arms and legs on all six of them. I put my gun away and called the cops. It took the cops 15 minutes to get to us. I explained everything to them and pointed at the cctv cameras and told them I am sure everything was recorded on the cctv cameras.

Linda
I can't believe that the kidnap attempt of Mia went so very badly and I couldn't get her twins so I could get money from Christian. That failed as well, the best I ever got from the tightwad was an iPhone and IPad after he damaged them. I tried to find a way to get him to buy me some nice things but he didn't even look at what I wanted. I wasted time and money and nothing has ever succeeded in getting me some of his billions. I tried the pregnant scheme, but it failed because he wanted a sonogram done in front of him. I had to tell him that they mixed up the results and it was another patient named Linda Smith who was pregnant. Now he is extra cautious about sex with me.

Christian
I found out about the attack on Anastasia and the six people who are now in the hospital and jail. I had security look into the six people and each had a different name and number along with a description of the person who hired them to hurt Anastasia. They failed to tell anyone they were hired to kill her. She got injured and just kept fighting until she was able to put cable ties on all six of them. I put security on her after that and she let me.