A Very Public Date

Christian
I rarely go on dates and when I do I take them to the Mile High Club because I own it and use my private table. She made sure I know that she needs to be home so she can be up to care for Angela in the morning. So I keep this in mind when I set the time to pick her up. Her home is beautiful and I learned that Elliott had a hand in the fact it was. She lives on a huge estate with many homes built on it. It has a huge surrounding security fence. This looks like what Jason wants me to build and live in. I am looking into getting something similar and Elliott has been looking around the area for me. Anastasia beat me to this property and it took a long time to get it all done. I go to the door to pick her up after her security lets me through. My driver looks at me like is she a billionaire too? I seriously don't think she is, but she definitely got this place built for a song. Elliott told me that she somehow wrangled all the lots for a great price and got a permit for enclosing the whole thing behind a security fence. We headed to my restaurant and I saw the beautiful dress that she had on and she looked flawless tonight.

Anastasia
He looked as good looking as he did at the Christmas party. I was getting nervous about going on a date with him seeing as he is being chased after by a lot of women married and single and all ages. Most were gold diggers but they liked what he looked like too. Elliott was sought after as well but he liked doing the chasing. Kate and he had known each other for years but now as friends because he caught her in a bar with a fake drivers license. We finally make it to the restaurant and he is recognized immediately and we were taken to his private dining area and seated. We have a beautiful view where we are sitting and the restaurant is stunning. Of course we were watched as we walked through the restaurant and we heard whispering as we passed by tables. The food was great, I don't drink because I need to a clear head around him. I mean I can see why women throw themselves at him. I know he has been seen with some real beautiful women. The female wait staff here have been very flirtatious and he ignored them and pointed out they need to give me equal attention or find someone to take their place they want to keep their jobs by treating us as customers and not him as a potential suitor. They decided to be all businesslike after that was said. I guess they don't see him often and don't know how to act around him, but surely they wouldn't flirt with a man obviously on a date. He asks me to dance to the music since we have the space. So we dance for a while and enjoy the view. After we talk and he tells me about his travels and I tell him about my life and my parents lives and how I became emancipated and graduated college at 18 and adopted a friend's newborn baby. He asked why I decided to sell the company and I explained that I wanted to have freedom to raise Angela and design things and still have a job. I told him that dating was something I wanted to be able to do as well.

Christian
After I made sure the waitress had gotten the point I made about her flirting, she settled down and took her job seriously. She was very attentive to both of us after that. Anastasia and I danced looked at the view and we talked about both our lives and touched base on dating and her lack of it. Mine is always busy but always with women who don't have much more than good looks and a great body. They aren't much in the brain department. Anastasia is the whole package and I can't help myself but I am very much attracted to her. I kissed her during our dancing and wanted so much more. Soon we were headed to her home. I asked to see her home and she let me come inside after I told her that I was curious as to what Elliott had done to the interior.

Anastasia
I knew that Christian was curious about Elliott's work on the house so I allowed him to come inside and I showed him the main areas of the house and the elevators that he put in behind the main staircases. Everything is up to date and computerized and can be voice controlled. The security systems are very good and I showed him the security room and he met my night shift. He was shocked at what I bought everything for and the amount it took to get everything built upgraded and he said that Elliott really gave me a break on the costs. We went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He had a glass of wine and I cooked some food for us, something light and sweet. Stir fry with pineapple and chicken on top of sweet rice. He told his driver to join us and he did, he ate the food gladly. He had his driver go to the security office for a nap while we cleaned the kitchen and talked. The security office has three bedrooms off the side just in case.

Christian
I pull Anastasia into my arms and kiss her and guide her to her living room. I sit on the sofa and pull her unto my lap and kiss her some more. She moves off my lap and sits beside me. I continue kissing her and I kiss her neck and move to her collarbone. Then kiss further down to the top of her chest getting close to her breasts. I move my hands to her waist and slowly move up to her ribs and then make the wrong move to her breast when she gets up and shows me to the door. She calls for my driver and says thanks for the meal and holds the front door open for me to leave. I ask if I can call her again and she tells me no, that after what I did she wouldn't want me to think it was okay and I would go further next time. She said she isn't an easy lady. So I screwed up and she let me know it.