Early Departure

Anastasia
Angela was getting frustrated and tired so I excused myself and said goodbye to everyone. Christian offered to help me to my vehicle with his security following him to the parking area. I tried to tell him that I could make it, but he helped me anyway. Soon we were at my van and they placed everything in it, Angela smiled at the men and thanked them for everything like I had just done but she did it cuter. The men laughed and said she was very welcome.

Christian
Angela is a very good child and very pretty, she is smart but you can tell that she isn't Anastasia's biological daughter. She has dark hair and olive skin with almost black eyes. Anastasia has bright blue eyes and her hair is nearly auburn in color. She is also very petite where Angela is quite tall and is average size for her height. Soon Anastasia won't be able to lift her up. It is a good thing she has a stroller built to expand for larger toddlers. It had to be specially designed for her.

Jason
I do believe mr Grey is smitten with Miss Steele and think he wants to ask her out, but he doesn't seem like he wants to do it now. But he shocks me and asks her if she can come back to the evening part of the Christmas party? She actually has already made plans to attend. She needs to go home change and leave her daughter with her caretakers. So we will be staying as well, but Ryan is taking my spot this evening so I can be with Gail.

Anastasia
I call Kate and tell her that I am headed back so hold me a seat at her table. I plan on having a nice evening at the Christmas party, I might have an alcoholic beverage as well. Angela was ready to run around her playroom and walks n her treadmill we created for her. It has all the safety features and different scenery to choose to walk through. It's something that a child would love. Another thing I am testing out and hopefully manufacturing something like it.

Kate
Elliott is sitting by me and he has been chatting with me and his brother who is looking for Anastasia to arrive back at the table. Mia is trying to swat all the predators away from Barney Miller head of IT at GEH. He definitely is not what I pictured as a geeky IT guy. He has been dragged away to dance five times already. He finally told the ladies that his dance card has met its limit and his feet have as well. He sat back down by Mia, they look good together if I say so myself. Elliott suddenly takes my hand and asks me to dance with him. This was a big surprise to me. I get up and we dance to the music as he pulls me closer to his body. We have been dancing and he leans in and kisses me and I let him. I can't believe that we kissed and he has me so close. I pull back and say let's sit for a while. Anastasia is here and on the dance floor as well. Christian has her in his arms and he is holding her close and saying something that makes her smile.

Christian
I get Anastasia up on the dance floor as soon as I can. I am holding her close to me and I love the feel of her in my arms. I can't wait to kiss her so I pull her closer and ask for permission to kiss her. After all she is an employee of GEH. She agrees to a kiss and I lean in and kiss her gently and deepen the kiss as we dance together. I keep kissing her until I realize we are being watched and stopped. We leave the dance floor when dinner was served.

Anastasia
I can't believe that Christian asked me to dance with him and held me so close to his body. He then asked to kiss me and I allow him to kiss me and he deepened the kiss. We kept kissing until we noticed people were staring at us, so we left when dinner was served. We have dinner and he asks me to go out with him and I agree to as long as it doesn't affect my employment. He chuckles and says that it won't because we won't be working together. I report to someone else and he has nothing to do with my department. It is led by an entirely different department head.

Elliott
After dinner I followed Kate to her apartment and we talked and watched tv and made out n her sofa pit. We got caught up and I took off my suit jacket and I moved closer to her and kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears as I moved my hands to her body and her breasts as I felt them under her dress. I slid my hand to her zipper and checked if it was okay to continue on. Soon the dress was off along with my shirt. I pull her bra cups down and kiss her nipples and lick them and suck them. She moans as my hand slipped between her legs. At this point I really want her badly. But she puts an end to it at this point.

Kate
I am caught up because of how sexy he is and he knows what he is doing yo me. He reaches between my legs and I need to stop him at this point. I really want this but I don't want to be a one night stand for him. I want him and he starts kissing me again and I can't stop myself and I lead him to my bed and I pull his pants down and throw him a box of condoms and we are both clear of STDs. Soon I am a very happy satiated woman.