The Grey Family

Elena
I bring a young woman with me to meet the Grey parents and try to set her up with Christian, I want to find a way to do business with him. I told Grace to check Lily Johnson out and read her background check.
Grace
I am looking at Elena with my eyes bulging out. Why are you giving me a background check on this young lady?

Elena
Well I think that Christian should be getting married and I have the perfect girl for her. I got the background check done so you can check it over. (I really just made the background check up) she hands it back and tell Lily that her son wasn't looking for anyone right now.

Carrick
I think Christian can easily find his own wife without any help at all. I mean look at the comments about his looks and how many front pages he makes. He has to have bodyguards to keep his fans away from him. Jason has had to hire more people now that he has hit the 15 billion dollar in assets now. Elliott is having the same issue. None of our children need your help setting them up with a spouse.

Richard
Sorry for that Elena can't stop butting into others love lives. As we are chatting Elliott, Mia and Christian come walking in and they greet us all and go wash up for dinner. Elena introduces Lily to them and I groan silently because I know where this is headed. She's using Lily to gain access to Christian's billions, he didn't make that kind of money being easy prey for people like Elena. Unfortunately I made the huge mistake of falling prey to her and she still has me over a barrel. She used me and got enough things to ruin my reputation and my company if she gives it to the news papers. I can't find it and I can't divorce her unless I want to give her everything I owned.

Christian
I can't stand Elena and I definitely would never date anybody she introduced me to. Elliott has dated one of the girls but soon realized she was looking for blackmail material to force him to marry her. We didn't get her real name so we called her Elena jr. Elena has tried to set me and my siblings up and also tried to get me to invest in her flaky salon she wants to call Esclava and I turned her down flat. It's a low end salon and she's barely keeping it open because she doesn't want to pay her employees their share of the profits. It has had to close down due to her non payments. Richard owns a shipyard that is doing well because he works his butt off to keep it thriving. Elliott, Mia and I don't like when the Lincoln's invite themselves to dinner at my parents house. Elena makes our skin crawl and has since she moved two houses down. Her house is dark and scary looking. Mom and dad couldn't believe that they would actually like the colors they used to paint the house. It's a shade of black and it has red trim on the windows and shutters. The door has an eerie feeling and a huge door knocker and a doorbell that I can't figure what the tune is. I had to take something back to Elena for mom and thank God Elliott came with me otherwise I don't think I would make it out if her house unscathed. She touched me very inappropriately and claimed it was an accident. Elliott saw it and he got us out of there by claiming he got a text and we were needed back at mom's for a family meeting. I steer clear of her and don't take her calls.

Elliott
I swear I saw Elena grab Christian's junk and seeing the look on his face told me she had indeed grabbed his junk and them claimed to accidentally touch it. You don't hold your hand in a grip like hold if just touching something, it was definitely a grip. He moved far away from her and I checked my phone and got us out of there saying our parents wanted us back for a family meeting. We got back and mom and dad saw the look on our faces and we told them what happened. The Lincoln's moved in two years ago and Elena has been to my parents home every weekend since. They are going to have to turn them away and keep them away from us.

Elena
I just had to grab it, and it was as big as I thought it was. He pulled back from my touch and soon left after that at Elliott's saying he got a text message asking them to coming back for a family meeting. So there was nothing I could do about it. I think Christian was thinking of saying something himself but Elliott did it for him.

Richard
Must you grab the boys junk? Seriously he is not into you. Have you looked at the young women he dates, let's face it the plastic surgery us making your face and body worse looking. I suggest you stop getting it done already. No one wants to have sex of any kind with you when they have so many other beautiful young women throwing themselves at them. Let's face it, I pick up the latest photos of the Grey boys out with their latest dates and they tend to be fashion models. She throws a book at me and misses me and hits her own photo.

Grace
When Christian and Elliott tells me what happened at the Lincoln's home and that Elena grabbed my junk they were not happy about it at all. Carrick told me something was off about the Lincoln family and now we know she is trying to have sex with Christian. Elliott told us that she followed him to his bedroom and tried to follow him in to it. He had to have her escorted out of the house.