The Video Said It All

Alicia
We were given six years total with parole in two years. The public defender really didn't do much but insist we take a plea bargain for lessor time. Mom and dad were at the trial and they were aware of our plight and did nothing to save us from being thrown in jail. I saw Amy Miller with a huge smile on her face, she apparently had plastic surgery after Cheryl and I beat her beautiful face very badly. It looks nearly perfect except for the scar on her neck where we left our initials carved into it. Because we were minors we got off with probation, our attorney was that good and there was a huge payoff made to her and her family. I guess they used the money to get a great plastic surgeon. I look at her and she pulls up a naked photo of me. I try to get loose and attack her. She gets up and leaves the courtroom.

Cheryl
Alicia and I were tried separately because I wanted a trial instead of a plea bargain. I see Amy Miller walk into the courtroom and her neck still has Alicia and my initials on her neck, but her face is nearly perfection. We got probation since we were 14 and 15 years old when we did it. It was the first time the cops were involved and mom and dad paid several million dollars to her and her parents. She made good use of the money. I look at the knife wound on my right arm and think about how she got hold of the knife from me, but failed to get Alicia's knife from her before she did damage to her face. We held her down to cut our initials into her neck. At that point the cops got to us and rushed her to the ER. My parents were called and we had to face the music. Mom was yelling at dad for allowing us to have knives on us. She also asked him why we were allowed out after being grounded for our bullying. Alicia and I kept our mouths shut because we know why and if we told her why we would be living with her and guards would be our babysitter. We couldn't blackmail our father for cheating on mom. He is just like uncle Eamon as far as cheating goes. Aunt Enid is like mom in the fact she owns the company that brings in the money. I guess cheaters run in the Kavanagh family. Amy Miller has shown her face and also shown a naked photo of me when I looked at her. I tried to attack her and was shot with a taser gun. I watch as Amy walks out and I am being held down on the floor, her tennis shoes are the same ones she had the day we attacked her. She did this as a warning.

Amy
I made my point and I am sending the naked photos out along with the stories about what they did to other people who crossed them. I hope Cheryl get twenty years. She started all the bullying and Alicia was the most vicious of the two. They will never be able to feel the way they made me and their other victims feeling and jail won't help them change.

Kate
I can't believe everything that is coming out about Cheryl and Alicia. It overshadowed the divorce of my aunt and uncle. Apparently this was the last straw for them, because apparently while my aunt was killing herself to make life the best for her husband and children uncle Charles was as busy as my father in the cheating on his wife regularly. The things that was released about Cheryl and Alicia didn't help matters. Some things I was not aware of. A huge cover up was uncovered by an anonymous source who merely wanted justice for all of their victims. It's been on the front pages for weeks now, I found out about the scar on my cousins arm and why it was there and how it got there, the real reason. Dad refused to have the stories about his family in the newspaper, but mom refused to let him change it. So our paper was commended on printing all of the story without trying to quash it because it was family related. I wished it had been me to write it. Everything was confirmed by the victims and the women my uncle cheated on my aunt with. We were lucky that they didn't kill Anastasia. They had no idea that she, even as small as she is can take down a 200 pound man. He father trained her very early on how to protect herself. He was ex black ops. His cover was the company she inherited.

Charles
I call Eamon and beg him to let me stay with him until I am able to get on my feet. He was wondering how long it would take for me to call after seeing the divorce was in the papers. He told me that Enid forced him to run the stories. I never liked that woman. I tried to stop him from marrying her. He wouldn't listen to me at all.

Eamon
I give him the okay and tell him to get the keys and codes from the desk in the lobby. I go down to the lobby with the keys and codes in an envelope to be given to my brother after he shows his identification. Lizzie is walking around in her bra and panties when I come back up. I tell her we are having a houseguest and she will need to get dressed and she can't walk around like that once he gets here. She frowns and tells me she will just leave then. I don't want her to leave because her roommate will talk her into finding someone better than me. I can't have that happening. She goes and packs her bags and has a friend of her pick her up along with her bags. I haven't heard from her in a month. My brother has brought his lady friends to sleepover and they just hang out. They don't offer to clean up after themselves at all. My maid service is charging me more because of how long it takes to clean up this place.