Just The Ticket

Elliott
Elsie is helping find the bodies with the cops and even though they are leery of her abilities they don't want to stop digging up the spots she has found. They have found way too many bodies for my taste and one they have identified as a person who was missing for over twenty years ago. This place is very old and no one wanted it or its ghosts. Soon my crew have cleared the brush off and taken it away. They are using the tree cutting and trimming equipment and they found something else. They found a tree that had grown through several skulls. Kate got a good video of everything she put her crew to good use. Elsie has been getting recordings as well, I think all of us had the same idea. We still hear the loud noises from the house though. A few cops went in to investigate it and haven't came out yet. We hear gun shots suddenly and they are running for their lives and shooting towards the open doors. What are they shooting at? Then I see it and it was a very scary sight to see. (It was a small version of the stay puff marshmallow man, no it was the Michelin man) As I shake my head to get my senses about me it looks like some Star Wars character that had Princess Leia chained to his floor by him. Thinking he was called Java the Hut and then it changes once again and looks like the hulk. Is this a chameleon ghost or what. I don't know to run or just watch the various changes, whoever it was watched a lot of different shows. Even at that this ghost is dangerous.

Elsie
I am sensing that the ghost we are looking at is definitely a problem and will not leave this world willingly. The ghost has became so many different forms that I doubt that we will see who it really is back there until he is ready to cross over. The cops have stopped shooting because it doesn't work. Jose and I set things in motion to rid the house of all the ghosts. The cops are gathering the bodies and evidence from the scene and they want to go back inside the house with our help of course. They have several CSI teams arrive and usually they want non essential personnel to leave, but at this stage they want us to help them out. This is going to take some serious time. At least I am getting paid very well and so is Jose. Kate is getting all kinds of footage and her film crews are really getting good shots on their memory cards and they put it all on hard drives they brought along. She will narrate when they edit it all.

Kate
This is scary as hell but I need to be brave and get through it all. The crews are filming everything they can and they have gotten some very good footage of things that we failed to notice when the big ghost was changing into all kind of characters. Elliott is right about the ghost that changed his form probably watching a lot of shows. It is still changing it's form some are very scary. King Kong or something similar to him. With every body they found the more the scarier ghost started to wane in its abilities to change and soon they found all the bodies outside the house.

Jose
We had to go back into the house and it was finally daylight and we started looking around and the cops brought in equipment to check for anything in the walls. We started in the attic and went down and discovered hidden spaces and stairs and they discovered four bodies before we got to the lower levels and they had cells with chains with skeletal bones hanging from them. Everything was removed by the forensic personnel. We finally found the big grave at the back of the property next to the dock area. They dug the grave and found one huge container holding a family of five a big man with a woman who looked to have been tortured to death including the baby. Who does that? Elsie became hysterical and begged us to keep them together and bury them in holy grounds. She has never insisted on it, but after finding out what the investigators told us about how they died mr Grey had them buried together in holy ground and they had someone bless them as well.

Kate
After the police gave me the go ahead with my series on the ghost of Grey Block was all put together and it was going to be aired around Halloween. We had the house blessed and they found out who half the bodies were. We are still unsure about who killed them all though. Security teams went in with crews to repair all the damage done to the place. Elliott has decided to divide the property up and build smart homes on it with Barney helping him do it. Mia won't like that because they have very little time for each other as it is. So Anastasia was asked to help with it and she designed it all and we had Barney double check it at her request. He said her designs were spot on and Elliott hired the people she told him to and soon I am wanting my own smart house. The ghosts have not been seen since the family of five was given a proper burial.

Elsie
I look over the footage that I captured and I was paid very well and my name is now getting a lot of attention. The police are using my skills as well. Elliott is very happy with my work and Jose's work and has recommended us to other people who have ghost issues. I love it and I am so busy that I had to get someone to edit my footage together for me. I thought about selling it to Kate for her series and I decided to call her. Soon we sat down and I wanted credit for my work on it and we finally worked things out. Jose also had sold his footage to her. After all was done families got closure and their family members bones to bury. Elliott made a killing by building smart homes and keeping the mansion as a haunted house with staff members charges entrance fees. Half of the money goes to helping with missing persons and the other half pays the staff. He lets me and Jose earn money there as well.