Things Aren't As They Seem

Anastasia
Things are getting weird around Mia and she is asking questions about Felicity and the fact that I adopted two children of Felicity's who she has never met or seen photos of and she has tried to find them. I asked her why she needed to see photos of Felicity anyway and she is dead now so she can visit her grave if she wishes to and I give her the address and location of her grave. Carrick has seen her and made up the documents that gave Angela to me. Then he saw her again when she had Alexander's papers drawn up and her will and the trusts. I told her to talk to her dad and ask him if he has seen Felicity in person. Now that I think about it I haven't seen a photo of Felicity ever. There weren't any at her parent's house or any of the companies. There weren't any family photos anyplace. It was quite strange now that I think about it.

Mia
After the talk with Anastasia I asked my dad if he could let me see her photos and videos from the times Felicity arrived at his office. He hesitated and then he gave me the time frames she had came to his office and told her to check the street videos for her walking into his building. Barney didn't ask me why I wanted footage from certain times off the traffic cameras in front of dad's building. So he got the footage from all the times and dates for me to look over.

Barney
I know that Mia thinks Anastasia is the actual mother of her adopted children but she is wrong about that. I had to do a double take because it looked like Anastasia was the one walking into Carrick's law firm. I checked the date, time and place and I decide to look into this further. I then saw a figure appear and then disappeared into the building after the person who looked like Anastasia walk into the building. They came back out two hours later and they split up without saying a word to each other like they were strangers. Something is really strange about all of this. Anastasia gave me the address of the Steele cemetery and the location of Felicity's grave and headstone.

Christian
Mia was giving Anastasia a hard time about Felicity and she had never seen photos of her ever. She apparently doesn't believe there was a Felicity at all. Dad told me that she questioned him about ever seeing Felicity and he told her he had, but he can't remember what she looked like since it was so very long ago. Plus he thinks she was wearing a disguise anyway. He did tell Barney the dates and approximate time she might be caught by the traffic cameras. Mia thinks Anastasia is lying about the babies being some dead friend of hers who left them outside her front door.

Carrick
I question Mia about why she is so interested in Felicity and Anastasia coming to my office about Angela and Alexander. When I hear her explanation I wonder if she might be right about Felicity and Anastasia possibly being one and the same. Then I wonder even further about it all and get the security footage for my office and the areas where they both had been here on those dates and times. I was sure that they came together, but I had a number of young female clients on those days. It seems odd but surely it was coincidental that I got just young women on those days and not all of them used my services. Mia has opened up some legitimate questions, but why would Anastasia bury Felicity if she weren't a real person. When I think about everything it makes me question things but I don't think it is a good idea to start digging up painful events that Anastasia suffered either.

Grace
I don't really know Anastasia well enough to know if she has a split personality like Mia is implying or not. Mia has a very vivid imagination and is a bit paranoid after what happened when she was pregnant with her boys. I guess because of everything Carrick has asked Jason to look into Anastasia's background further. I myself am not worried because the information that I have on her tells me that she had the friend and the friend did leave her babies for Anastasia to raise because she's the best mother according to Kate. Kate would be tearing Mia apart if she knew that she was having Anastasia investigated. Mia has been very jealous of Barney and her working on various patents even though Mia was given one of Anastasia's very lucrative patents. The money it brings in helped get her her business started and is going for trust fund for her children.

Mia
Mom and dad spoke to me about Anastasia and that they think that I am overthinking things where she is concerned and just maybe my jealousy is getting the better of me. They both have told me that Anastasia has a business arrangement with Barney and nothing else. They also think my accusations about Anastasia lying about having a friend by the name Felicia that left her two newborns doesn't seem to be something she would do. Plus Barney has been trying to make Mia realize he married her and is faithful and she can check the security videos of where they are creating their inventions easily. Barney installed all the cameras to assure their inventions and designs were all safe and they catch everything and everyone, they are the best on the market because Anastasia and Barney developed them. Christian bought the first 500 off the manufacturer's floor. He got a discount and I saw what they could do and also Barney bought me three delivery vans with the first of his profits on them. I was thrilled with the delivery vans.