The Reality Of It All

Anastasia
With wealth comes responsibility that I soon discovered that Felicity had been trying her hardest to keep her parents company thriving. Thermal Dynamics was just one of the many companies that Felicity owned and managed. Now Anastasia has a lot on her plate and she has been trying to balance everything including her social life. I shake my head at how Christian can keep juggling all the balls he is tossing in the air at one time. I am overwhelmed with it all. Christian has asked me if I want his input into the companies? So I took him up on his offer. Soon we have merged all the companies and gave people an option of transferring or retiring with a nice separation bonus. Luckily there were no thieves in the company and all were loyal employees. Christian tried to hire a few of them away from me but they refused to work for his Royal Pain In the Ass as they said after he left for lunch.

Christian
Helping Anastasia with her companies has been interesting and I tried my best to hire some of her staff away from her, but they refused to leave the company. She definitely has good people working at the company. She created a board who five CEOs and five COOs were on and each are given votes on how the company will proceed from her taking over from this point on. Anastasia hired a supervisory team to oversee things and keep things running smoothly then had forensic audits completed by the five CFOs. Everyone will switch positions over other the other companies for several months and move onto the next unit or company. We are hoping to have all of them educated on all the companies so they can work as a well rounded group to run all the companies under one flagship company. We had a few obstinate people who couldn't get it through their heads they had a new owner who was going to run the company the way she wanted to. We let them voice their opinions and Anastasia did exactly what she thought was for the best and ridding the company of their negativity was part of her restructuring strategy. We finally got through the worst of it all and we both took a break and looked for ways to move the company headquarters to Seattle. Anastasia didn't want to move the children from their home and friends. That's why I started my company in Seattle, but I have family as well. Angela and Alex are all the family Anastasia has.

Anastasia
Christian helped me so much I actually invited him and the boys to have a homemade dinner at my home. Angela helped me cook the meal and helped with the younger children. His boys were quite energetic and played out in the play yard Elliott built for Angela. The little play house was a huge hit. It was built for girls and boys in mind along with child safety features. Elliott is pretty good about assuring child safety came first in play areas. Kate and Elliott now have their own children and Mia had twin girls,  Isabel Grace and Ireland Gemma Miller. Her sons Thomas Carrick and Theodore Barnard (Barney Jr.) Miller were thrilled to see their new sisters. Photos were shared just within the family and staff. The boys are five years old and they are really smart. Kate has invited us over for their children's first birthday party. Angela really wants to go to it. It's going to be a big party with lots of children and family. So I agreed to attend. Alex is another matter. Christian is going and will have security for him and his sons but he has ordered more security for the party.

Kate
I am getting used to being a mother and Elliott is spoiling the twins and at times acts like a child. I remind him he has to be the parent as well.  We are thrilled to have been able to adopt these twins and we are paying for their parents educations at this point. We decided to make sure they get the best education possible. They were separated and placed in foster homes until someone adopts them. Mrs James has been delivering the photos to them and arranged private schools for both of them to attend. We just pay the schools directly through my father in law. I am getting to see family and friends at this party.

Elliott
I am going to have a lot of fun at the birthday party today. I have gotten everything put up and in place for everyone to arrive and for Mia to have everything in place for the party. She definitely makes a great supervisor/boss/owner and her employees know exactly what they need to do and when and where to do it. I want to enjoy this day with our children. I check out the play areas and make sure everything is safe.

Mia
I am busy while the staff is working their butts off doing as I instructed them to do. Barney is watching our children and so are their nannies. I see Christian hanging around Anastasia and her children. His sons are in love with her and her daughter. Her daughter looks a lot like her and so does the son, but they are her friend's child. We have never seen photos of their mother and no one knows when and where she died. No one knows if the mother actually existed. I had her investigated and she doesn't show up on any database. Barney told me to let it go, sonI did for now.

Barney
I don't think Anastasia like her past looked into and especially not Felicity and her background. She said that we should allow Felicity to rest in peace. She will not talk about Felicity with me at all. I am not sure why though. I mean it is very strange that she left babies in basket the way she did. Mia thinks Anastasia is Felicity.