A New Adventure

Anastasia
Angela is now in a good pre school, so I have decided to quit working for GEH and go out on my own. I will miss the childcare center, but I have hired someone who will live in one of the houses. She came highly recommended by Dr Grace Grey. So I have no doubts she will be good and she has a good back ground check. But in all things I have a deep background check done before I allow her near us. I saw Mia's twins Jacob and Jared Miller and they were very cute. Small due to arriving a month early. I bought her three duplicate outfits. Barney and I have been collaborating on a couple of different projects to get patented. So I spend two days working on the projects and he works on them with me for those days. We try not go over 8 hours and Mia brings us lunch. I started noticing that a car was following me and I decided it was time to get my gun out and my conceal and carry permit. I got a bullet proof vest for me and Angela. I have a tracker on Angela as well. I am glad we have security around us at all times now. Barney and I worked on an invention that we could activate from anywhere and place it in an obscure area on our cars. It can get photos of the cars that are suspicious and it can also grab photos from the traffic cameras if we need them. That was tricky to do but it worked without having to hack into the systems to get the photos. It duplicates the signal from the cameras.

Mia
At first I was jealous of Anastasia working with Barney so closely until they hit the jackpot with a patent and were offered quite a lot of money for it. Jacob and Jared were keeping us very busy at first until the mannies started working for us finally. They do a great job and can protect the children and have back up bodyguards that Christian pays for because of his enemies and greedy people wanting to get easy money from kidnapping his family. There have been attempts. Apparently they were following Anastasia and Angela and were spotted waiting for her when she left GEH. It scared him and he didn't want to put them at risk and used the fact that Angela called him daddy to not feel guilty about not seeing her or contacting her again. Christian admitted that to Barney and he told me.

When the twins were born, we were being chased by kidnappers and security was able to get us to safety. By that time my water had broken and they had to fly me to the hospital. They were in distress and needed to get out fast, a medivac helicopter landed and picked me and Barney up to assure we got to the hospital. Security was ready and waiting for us there as well. Talk about an exciting scary as hell day for my sons to be born. My twins were at risk of dying before they could be born. The hospital worked very quickly to get the babies delivered. When I arrived they got me to the delivery room and soon I had my boys in my arms. The boys were fighting for position and they had to move them around to get them in position and it hurt like hell. They knocked me out after I delivered the boys. The cops now have the people trying to kidnap us in custody.

Barney
Mia had to be sedated for a few hours because of the traumatic events that led up to our sons. We were lucky to have the security we have and had that day. We are also fortunate that Christian had the ability to get us the best help that day to get us to the hospital. I am not one to get into a helicopter, but my wife and children's lives were at stake, so I put aside my concerns and got in and we have two healthy boys now. Someone tried to kidnap them both, but security guards caught them as they were trying to get them out of the NICU. They had alarms on the incubators to ensure the babies aren't bothered by unauthorized personnel or people. That's how they discovered the kidnappers.

Jason
We placed people in medical attire to fool the kidnappers. We were unprepared for the sudden attack on Mia and Barney, but we got them safely away from their kidnappers. Unfortunately there was more than one group trying to kidnap her and her babies in hopes of a billionaire dollar payout. Mia and Barney are against guns in their homes, so it makes it difficult on the people that are hired to keep them safe. The security office is not inside their homes, but in an annexed building close to the homes. Barney created some equipment that could detect when an intruder entered their premises. Everyone wore locators that sent out signals and identifies each person. If it is removed from the person and is placed on another person it can detect the biological change. It collects DNA from the new person. It is an amazing device.
He and Anastasia worked on it and it will be manufactured and sold to the general public soon. R & D have came up with different ways to use them along with customized designs for each customer. The actual item in small, but it needs to be placed in a container that can look like an everyday item that can be worn without detection. Mine is in a medic alert bracelet, some are button covers, cuffs, built into shoes, inside the bullet proof vests. A lot of different ways to hide the device are being developed. We tested them out on various properties, temperatures, people along with other situations that we need to make sure that someone hasn't used other ways to infiltrate the properties. These could have a valuable tool for the armed forces once they get them working for around the world tracking.