Wedding Bells

Carrick
I am walking the bride towards her groom and this has been a long time coming and we were surprised that they even got together at all. Both are stubborn as donkeys but they somehow found their way back together. It seems they were invited to a New Year's party that Kate planned and wouldn't take no for an answer. Barney brought his new wife Leila Williams Miller to the same party and he married her New Year's Eve that next year. It has been two years since that party and I am gaining a wonderful daughter in law and two grandchildren. Both sets of children will have their final adoption papers signed here today. Angela is now 11 and her brother is 4 and biologically they are Anastasia's seventh cousins. We never did get pictures of her and Felicity together, but Grace knows that Anastasia has never given birth. She won't tell me how but I trust my wife and she can tell these things.

Grace
Finally Christian has decided to get married and he chose well. Their children get along greatly. I think about Mia as I look at Barney and our oldest grandsons and their sisters. Leila was an old sweetheart of Barney in high school. She has two of her own children but her husband was killed by a carjacker. She moved back to Seattle from Maryland and they ran into each other at the children's schools. Anastasia looks beautiful in her wedding dress and of course Carrick and Christian are really shining up. Kate and Elliott match each other color wise. All the children are dressed similarly.

Anastasia
I can't believe we are finally married as the judge says you may kiss the bride. Our children are very happy that we are finally getting married. Not sure who is the happiest our attorneys that created the prenuptial agreements or the mediator who helped us get to a fair one. It was costly to get them sorted out but we did. Christian is no doubt thinking about the children and us signing the adoption papers for all the children. At first they resisted and when we sat them down to talk about why we wanted it to happen they concluded that they wanted to stay in their new home. Angela and Alex were apprehensive about the move, but we decided a new home would solve the arguments about bedroom sizes. They all wanted the master bedroom but that wasn't happening.

Christian
I can't believe the shark attorney she had to get what she wanted in the prenuptial agreement. I discovered it was the attorneys who were the issue and not us. I think they were greedy. We got the adoptions done through dad after that. I get the woman in the end. Plus two new children. My boys can't fool me they will revert to their old selves once we move into our bigger home. They have plans all drawn out on how they will torture their new siblings, but I have my own plans and staff to help me pull them off. Those boys will be the death of me with their pranks. Anastasia found out early on that they loved to pull pranks. Well revenge is a dish best served cold. The boys never saw it coming and her two joined in on the prank to end all pranks from that day on. My sons thought Anastasia would never prank them back but they were mistaken. With Kate and Elliott's help they went to the place they knew would set them up and it was all set up and they used footage that Kate got hold of and Barney helped set it all up along with Leila. My sons aren't as brave as they like to pretend we're no match for them on Halloween. Ghosts were actually present and it was caught on video. My boys ran home and was breathless talking about ghosts. We played the video and all enjoyed a nice laugh while we watched them scared senseless. We split them up so they couldn't work together during their time in the haunted house and they actually thought we set up all the ghostly visitors. We showed them that the ghosts were real. No more pranks after that. Of course the typical prank is switching places with each other because they are identical. I knew the difference and I tried to stop it before they got away with it. All three have strengths in different courses.

Barney
The children really took to Leila and her children Violet and Victor of course they are twins born  before midnight on one day and after midnight the next morning, they a ten minutes apart birth wise. Victor arrived before midnight and Violet after midnight. Both really liked my children and I adopted hers and she adopted mine after the courts found Mia incompetent to be a mother to them. We let them visit the Grey family and now the other two go with them as well.

Leila
It took a while for the Grey family to welcome me to their fold but they eventually did. I think Anastasia was the one who I met first and it was over a design that she needed some input into before she sent it to the patent department. She sent it in under my name and as a gift to me for our wedding. I am now a patent owner and it is bringing in a lot of income. I put the money back for the children's education.

Kate
Elliott is enjoying his new position and how he has learned to delegate jobs and he is now buying houses presumed to have ghosts haunting them. I have become known for my haunted house reports and have been approached by others to help with haunted houses. I send them to Jose and they work their magic. I look at our new addition to our family and realize that I became pregnant the night we were at the murder house. It scares me somehow and Dahlia has an aura about her and knows things before they happen. Jose and Jessica had something similar happen. The OB/GYN has told me that he has no idea how she exists at all and how she was a full term baby.

Elliott
Dahlia is definitely a blessing to us, our twins are very protective of her. It's like they sense she is special and not because she is our biological child. We treat all three the same because they are our children blood or not they are ours. We still send photos to the twins to the real parents. They are attending college at this point, each were on honor roll as well. We are making sure they have everything they need to get a good education. One day we hope to watch them graduate college with their twins watching them from the audience.

Mia
I saw mom and dad three days ago and the judge said he won't be releasing me to be tried for the shooting after my little tirade with three other patients. Now they want to keep me in isolation to prevent me from being hurt by others after I took the sharpest thing I could find and slashed their throats before they had a chance to react. The staff wasn't aware that I hid my medications and spit them into the toilet. So I will be transferred to a state hospital for the criminally insane. Mom and dad had no choice in this matter any longer. Three days later they remove the shackles and the straight jacket. I can't have visitors for the next six months. I can't get away with not taking the medicine any longer. This is my home until I die.

Hope you enjoyed the story
The End