Special Delivery

Anastasia
Things are really good until they aren't so good, I am standing here looking at a newborn baby yet again. I look down and I am not happy with Felicity and her absolutely horrible timing and her lack of motherly feelings. I read the note and the legal documents and I call Carrick about how Felicity has left me yet another baby. He is very angry at not being fed or changed. I bring him into my house and get the diapers out and then feed him the milk that was left in the container. I can't believe that she thinks that she can do this to her babies and me. Not long after we saw her leave the baby we were notified that she died of brain cancer during her operation to try to remove it. Soon the attorney for her estate and I found out that she was an heiress and was left with her family's billions and then she left it all to me Angela and Austin. I have to go and check in with each of the homes that she was left and then left me and her children. I have Elliott look at the homes that were left to me and the children and they are all well kept up and beautiful homes. They have staff that are very well paid and trained. One place is next to Christian's in New York. So Gail knows the staff there because she met them during a trip to inspect the staff working for Christian in his New York home.

Carrick
At first I was dumbfounded but then she told me that Felicity again left a baby outside her door. We looked for her but put the adoption papers through. Three weeks later we found out she died during an operation to remove brain cancer. An attorney contacted her and then me because I handle all her personal legal matters including wills and trusts. She made sure Felicity was buried in the Steele family cemetery. It was a sad occasion and not many attended. I definitely think Felicity knew that she chose well by picking Anastasia as her children's mother. The attorney for the estate is trying to fight the will, he is trying to use her brain cancer to revoke the will. It won't make it to court because the will was put in place when Angela was born. She hadn't known her parents would die in a car crash two years after she left. When she had to take over the estate she sent me a copy of her will and I filed it for her. She didn't trust her parent's attorney for a good reason. He was acting as the estate attorney for her and she had never hired him. I spoke to the attorney that did handle her will and everything else. The other attorney has lost his license and he returned all her parent's assets directly to her in front of the new attorney. So I am armed to fight this unscrupulous attorney in the state they lived in and in Seattle.

Christian
Anastasia has a new baby and I know she was never pregnant. When I dropped off the triplets to the childcare center because the mannies are n vacation and they want to play with their friends there. I asked Anastasia about her new son Alexander Steele and I said she never looked pregnant. She told me her friend who is Angela's left him for her on her porch so she can adopt him and she died during surgery for brain cancer. He looks pretty healthy and he looks like Angela. I have seen Felicity's photos and these children look more like Anastasia than they do Felicity and I am wondering if they are related to her in some way. The triplets see Anastasia and come over to get a hug from her, apparently they like how she smells and she is petite and looks like a fairy princess to them. They liked that she has a new son that will be able to play with them in the future. She completes the registration forms for Alex and hands him over to the newborn childcare worker. I invite her to breakfast in the GEH canteen because I want more information on this Felicity person and the father of the two children at this point. We talk about Felicity and how she trusted Anastasia to become her children's adopted mother. Anastasia told me that Felicity had went to my dad and dragged her with her to sign sone documents in case something happened and the baby she was having would be adopted by her, she didn't read the fine print that stated that she didn't need to be dead to have Anastasia adopt her newborn baby. It turns out that Felicity set in motion a series of events that caused her to have to hide and she left Angela outside Anastasia's dorm room and now Alex was getting adopted as well. I just shook my head after hearing about the unscrupulous attorney trying to get the will Felicity had drawn up overturned.
We had to cut our conversation short because work awaits us by way of meetings all day.

Anastasia
I can't believe that Christian has invited me and my children to dinner this evening, I could use a good meal cooked by Gail. It has been a long time since that has happened and I could use some cooking tips. Mia really doesn't like teaching anyone to cook and that includes Barney. I have stolen her recipes by watching her cook. I decided to set up digital spy ams so I can figure out her recipes. Barney told me even if I had the recipes that my cooking would never come close to Mia's food. So we actually are very welcomed to Christian's home and Gail and Jason welcome all three of us. It was like we had never parted ways at all.