Dream Lover

Christian
I have been having some very erotic dreams lately and they end very satisfactory. I can't recognize the person in the dreams. I can say if I find them I will make the dream a reality. I know a lot of women who have similar looks to the one in my dreams. It's the same woman and she is waiting for me in my office and it has been a long day. I walk into see my office is set up for a candlelight dinner and the food smells great and my stomach growls in hunger. I look around because there are two place settings and I walk around and sit down and start to eat. There is a bottle of my favorite wine already opened and served. I hear her walking toward me and smell a hint of floral perfume, my sister wears that and I bought it for her because I liked it. It smells better than that cheap stuff she buys. She likes the cheap stuff better. I found out she gave it to Kate and it ended up being given to Anastasia because Kate had a bad reaction to wearing it. Soon I notice she is wearing a barely there lace  bustier and garter belt and ver tiny matching panties. She has matching stockings and has her hair tied up with matching bands. Her heels catch my eyes and I am a goner at this point. She sits down and positions herself where I can see everything. At this point the light is hitting her in such a way I now know her outfit is see through. She starts eating her food savoring every bite of it. She gets to the strawberries and sucks on them very seductively. I am watching her and she gets up and sits on my lap and starts feeding me strawberries and leans in for a kiss. At this moment I think Elliott has hired a high class call girl for me. She isn't your typical hooker. She removes my jacket and tie and starts unbuttoning my shirt. She is kissing me in very sensitive spots. I start touching her and I soon have her breast exposed and fondling them. Soon her hands have removed my belt and unbuttons and unzips my pants. I have removed her panties and she is very wet for me. I stand up and take her to my bedroom that is behind the bookcases. I can't wait to taste her and I do just that, she comes twice and I grab my condoms and I slide one on and I position her so I can slide inside her quickly and I don't stop until I get her to orgasm five times. Finally I come and I wake up from the dream after that. My bed is a sticky mess and I am at home. I love these dreams and they seem to be in my office, my boat, my room at my parent's house and my new island home. I have had sex at my parents numerous times until they caught me and asked me not to bring strange women into their house to have sex with. I keep looking for the woman in my dreams. No one looks like that in person. Until Elliott shows me a photo of some model that looks exactly like Anastasia. Apparently Anastasia posed for some lingerie ads and she was paid very well for them. They are very nice and they don't show her private parts, but someone knew how to shoot the photos to get the right effect. I have them on my phone now. I am thinking of contacting her and asking her to dinner. I would like to seduce her and see if I am right about her. Elliott tells me that the photos were taken of a college student and he thinks it wouldn't take much to find her. He has a lead and I can have someone call the magazine that had the ad in it.

Elliott
I had no idea that Christian would keep the magazine with the lingerie ad in it that looks similar to Anastasia just a younger version of her. He kept it and told me thanks. I really wanted to keep it because it is part of my collection, they are the only types of magazines I am allowed to keep. Playboys were all given away to friends (actually Christian has them stored in his safe at home in a locked metal fireproof locker. Kate doesn't know about that and never will know about them. Christian told me about the dreams and what the woman looked like. He gave me some details and that's when I recalled the photos in a magazine that was advertising lingerie and the model that reminded me of Anastasia.

Anastasia
Someone found the photos of me posing for a lingerie ad in various items all were lacy, but they had me wear a flesh tone swim suit under it. It seemed like I was showing a lot of skin, but if you looked at it just right I was well covered and makeup blended the swim suit into my natural skin tone. Then they airbrushed it to look like I had a sun kist tan. They did an excellent job and not many knew it was me until recently. I signed an autograph using my professional model name of Cady Thomas. If I hadn't used a fake name I would have been expelled from college. I needed the money because my trust funds got screwed up somehow and it took a few months to recover them from the thieves who stole them. They are still behind bars today and I got my money back with interest. I fired the accountants and the firm that hired them. My law suit was successful and the accounting firm had to pay me back with interest. I have been working very hard at coming up with different designs and different products for the Christmas seasons. My dreams are very strange recently. After signing the autograph for the man who had the magazine with the lingerie ads I had a dream of wearing a few of the items and having dinner with a well built man.