Kate's Friends

Kate
I was not happy that Cheryl and Alicia were groping the strippers inappropriately and tried to get them to stop. We finally allowed the strippers to leave with a nice tip. The Cheryl and Alicia started picking at me. Georgia got fed up with these two ruining my party so she got together with my other friends and they got them both drinking until they were so drunk they needed help. We decided to take them to the pool right outside the bar. At first we were just going to tie them to the floating chairs, but someone decided to strip them like they tried to strip the strippers of all of their clothes. We turned in their clothing at the hotel lost and found. I of course had security guards there to watch and make sure they were safe and had big towels for them to have when they finally awoke from their stupors. I was given a full report the next day and saw the photos before they were taken down. I was laughing so hard. Definitely not having them at my reception now. Mom will never allow it.

Anastasia
After seeing what Kate's cousins were doing to ruin her bachelorette party, I understood why she didn't want them around her. Then I found out they were trying to hook up with Elliott and Christian and had not only tried to get into their rooms but pretended to be strippers at Elliott's bachelorette party party, but the real strippers showed up and showed proof they were the ones hired and not the two pretending to be strippers. Security removed them and Elliott recognized them. He made them pay for their room the next day after the rooms were put on the bill he refused to pay for uninvited guests. They were allowed to fly back with us, but had to be guarded at all times. Security drove them home. Kate's uncle had to pay for the rooms with a credit card. Apparently that didn't go down well. Kate pretty much told him he needed to keep his gold digging daughters away from Elliott and Christian.

Elliott
All of us guys are kind of worn out from the bachelor party. I am glad that the real strippers showed up and I realized the two imposters were Cheryl and Alicia. I can't imagine what they were going to try to do to us. I had security check for an odd pills on them, they found a baggie with some kind of pills in it. Security kept it to have it tested later. They had nefarious plans for us is all I can think.

Christian
Cheryl and Alicia are lucky we didn't call the cops on them. Kate, Barney and I got the naked photos taken down after she spotted them on the internet. I finally agreed to let the fly back, but under guard. They were searched for drugs and so were their bags. We threw their drugs away. Even their birth control pills were pitched. Hey you can hide drugs in those little containers. I tell Elliott and my security tells him a horror story about how his friend was drugged and he was used to get a girl pregnant. They discovered the drug he was given in the birth control container. So now they check those pills. If they don't match what the internet description has on it, they take them and have them tested. Dad told me to trust that most are honest, but things happen to people and they do desperate things.

Grace
I can't believe the photos of Kate's cousins naked in Vegas, well that didn't stay in Vegas did it? Then all the sudden all the photos have disappeared along with the stories. I try to find it and it's completely gone. Enid is calling me and asks me if I saw her nieces naked in Vegas? I tell her I saw it but it went bye bye.

Enid
I tell Grace that they will not be coming to the reception after that stunt. She agrees with me about as well. I tell her even Eamon is mad about that. But he found out the whole story from Kate. I tell her that the girls went to Vegas after knowing they weren't invited and they got a PA at GEH to get them rooms at the same hotel. Christian made the girls pay for their room. They got lucky because he let the tide back on the jet under guard.

Eamon
I told Charles to keep control over his daughters from now on and they are not invited to the reception. After hearing what they had intended on doing they are lucky they weren't arrested. I guess Elliott decided to let it go this once, but it better not happen again. Enid has gotten so mad at me because she found out that I let my recent fling drive her car. She handed me the divorce documents and told me to sign them. I took them to my attorney and the documents follow the prenuptial agreement to the last words. I violated my word and had an affair. So I will be divorced in a month. I moved into the apartment with all my things. Movers came and dropped them off along with my three cars and a truck. Nina wanted to move in with me and I figured why not. Enid has given me a year to find a new position. She fired me from my position and hired someone who was my subordinate and looking to replace me three years ago. He definitely wanted to sit in my seat and he made no qualms about it. Hank Oliver was headhunted by Enid. He has all kinds of ideas that everyone but me likes and I have quashed every one of them and Enid somehow had the best ones implemental behind my back. I hate it when she does that, Kate tells me to get with the times, I don't listen at all.