A Reality

Anastasia
Things were going well until I discovered the videos on Barney's laptop. It was of me and Felicity arriving at different times at Carrick's office. I at first decided to let it go because it might just be a coincidence. He is after all part of the security team as well so he might have been making sure things were going well and there were no security issues after all. It is part of his job, but surely at this point they know I am not security risk and why now of all times? Felicity has been buried for a while now and unless she is haunting them and can be considered a security risk I don't know why they would be following her. I know that Barney has made sure that Mia can verify nothing is going on between  us other than working on our patents and we aren't that far from her and their children at all times. The man is faithful to her in all things.

Mia
I guess I am just imagining things and there was really a Felicity. I still have this nagging feeling that there is something there that we aren't seeing. It's bugging me. It could be that I don't like anyone who is so close to my husband. They have so much in common with each other. The boys are starting to want to tinker around and Barney has included them in some of the easier projects. The little geniuses have developed some very irritating creations that are going to be used for Halloween parties. They tried them out on me. I couldn't come out of the nursery until Barney shut the devices down. He reprimanded the boys for using them without his permission and for scaring me with them. It starts out as a hologram and suddenly it turns into a realistic creature running at you. It has to be setup in a certain way but it is amazing.

Barney
Mia has finally settled down and I have decided to lessen time inventing and allowing Anastasia access to my workspace, I really want to keep the peace and Anastasia had already started building her own space with Elliott following the same plans along with all the same security measures in place. We are finally finishing up our joint project and we sent the patent in and it's the one that will bring us the most money. We will still be working in the same department but not together any longer. This was Anastasia's idea entirely. Anastasia was made head of our software development department for new products.

Christian
Anastasia came and talked to me about the situation regarding Mia being jealous of her and Barney working so close together and she made a proposal that solved everything and I was able to have it implemented and it made Mia very happy. When she found out that Anastasia was no longer working alongside Barney at work at this point. She thought that I did this to help with her marriage and I let her think it was me and not Anastasia that came up with the idea. Barney was glad that he doesn't have to deal with Mia being jealous of Anastasia now. But he and Mia are going to see a therapist for couples counseling. As long as they keep it out of GEH I will be happy. Anastasia is very happy with her life as it is and really doesn't want to be the cause of Mia's distress concerning her being around Barney. So she cut all ties from him and from Mia.

Kate
Anastasia finally was able to start working in the new building she had Elliott and his crew build for her on a piece of land a mile from her home. It is huge and it has a huge mansion on it along with an amazing stone wall that has security gates and building around them. I saw the place when Anastasia was checking it out with Elliott and his crews. I thought she should move in there and she told me the place is haunted and when she said Felicity grew up there and it was not a good childhood at all. Her grandparents were monsters. Photos were everywhere and they are scary looking and we didn't stay long at all. The place was immaculate for sitting empty for so long. Staff cleaned daily and they don't stay long at all. A few have never came back after the things that happened there. I begged to do a report on it and she told me I would need to sign a waiver promising not to sue her for any thing that might happen to me. She calls Carrick and he emails me a waiver to my phone and I sign the waiver and I will sign a physical copy before I can set things up. I have to have my crew sign one as well, no exceptions.

Anastasia
We leave the mansion after doors slammed and we heard footsteps coming towards us. I hate this house and have brought people in to rid it if whatever spirits are lingering inside it. Nothing has worked ever. We have searched the entire place and found no one living inside it at all. Christian and I have been seeing each other since I have a lot more free time. I told Kate that she can't end our friendship over this haunted house and not to hold me accountable for anything that might happen to her because she insisted on doing a story on it. She agreed to everything and we ran like hell from the noises we heard coming from everywhere.

Elliott
I laugh as my men and I are in the safe rooms and we have found all the equipment that someone has been using to scare the trespassers out if the house. I can't help but laugh as I now know that Anastasia has not looked at the architect's designs for this place when she inherited it from Felicity. I love this place and so do my crews. They think it will make a terrific haunted house for Halloween.