Cambridge

Austin Cambridge
I am looking over the files of my father's clients and something seems quite strange to me. I knew he handled a lot of adoptions and from all over the US, but something seems quite strange about the cost and the billing process to me. He didn't leave a suicide note and the place was torn apart. The police are still investigating the issue, because they also don't believe he shot himself. Mom is beside herself in regard to his death. We started noticing discrepancies in the adoption files. The information on the adoptive parents and where the babies came from was missing. The fees however were not the normal amounts. On the documents it looked like he did them pro bono but the accounts had suddenly had large deposits electronically sent from an unknown source. This was located close to the body. Funny how that was near his body yet everything else was gone. It looked like a frame job to me. The autopsy came back and he was definitely killed and someone made it look like he committed suicide.

Detective Earl Brown
I can't believe we missed all the clues that Carl Cambridge was murdered it had to be a professional. The documents were thrown all over the place, we are still going through them. The family found some documents that were important and brought them to us after they copied them for their investigations. They think there are missing documents that might tie in to why Carl Cambridge was murdered in such a way. Austin was just getting his law degree at the time of his father's death. Now he is a full fledged attorney and took over his dad's firm. The insurance company had to pay triple after the coroner put down Carl was murdered. It was a five million dollar policy, so they had to pay 15 million dollars. It took six months back and forth to get them to pay it. They had to accept the murder as the cause of death. At one point we thought the family was involved, but they all had solid alibis and were able to provide concrete evidence where they were when Carl was murdered.

Richard
Things have been going in a strange direction and I was asked a lot of questions about an attorney that I have never heard of. Carl Cambridge out of California, Elena made a lot of trips to California for business purposes. Recently they found out she had accounts all over the US in various names. It was huge amounts of money. None were linked to our accounts. We were barely making ends meet after looking through our accounts.

Elena
I try to put everything on Richard but they had video footage of me setting up these accounts. They used facial recognition to catch me with. The money was put in through various channels that couldn't be traced. Well I thought they couldn't be traced. I made sure the main attorney was gotten rid of. Carl Cambridge was a dupe, he had no idea that I was paid an exorbitant amount for the babies and he didn't go deeper into the history of the babies or my history. He made a nice fee from the adoptive parents and they were his clients. After he got wind that I was in prison he was found digging into all his documents to see how many babies I had helped couples find. I got in touch with someone who would handle getting rid of the attorneys that I used. Soon I was being questioned about Carl and then the ten others who had been killed to prevent them from coming forward in the future to identify me. They are digging and digging and won't piece it together.

Detective Brown
I get an odd call from a detective in Washington state about two attorneys who were murdered in a similar way mr Cambridge was. He wanted to know the particulars of our case and he was sending the files on his cases. He thinks he has a lead on who was behind the murders. He is sure they were a hit ordered by a prisoner they have in prison. So I send home everything and he sends me what he has. The coroners reports are all the same, at first they thought it was suicide and they finally realized it was murder.

Seven more attorneys across the US were found dead and they were made to look like suicides and they weren't. This murderer has been very busy and has stolen a lot of pertinent files. We start digging into their cases and find that they had been helping couples adopt babies that they somehow had an agency that seemed to have a lot of luck finding newborn babies to adopt. All were murdered and that makes ten and ten different agencies who are now closed down. No one can find the owner or the workers at ten agencies in the same year that Elena Lincoln was thrown in jail.

Nina Ramsey
I look at our newborn twins and think we gave that woman two hundred thousand dollars to be able to adopt them. She helped us get the right attorney to file the adoption paperwork and the birth certificates. I don't feel right about this any longer after hearing mr Cambridge was murdered and it might have something to do with adoptions he had finalized. They have no way to track the babies or the clients and I am sitting here feeling like a horrible person. These girls could be stolen from their parents and sold to us. Jim has been out on the road and has been on edge.

Jim Ramsey
Elena is screwing with me and forcing me to use my skills to eliminate the attorneys that she used for all the adoptions she made. We didn't pay two hundred thousand dollars for our twins Linda and Lara Ramsey. So far I have covered my tracks very well, Nina has been feeling guilty about the twins. I have to do something to show her that they were legitimate adoptions. I start working on doing just that. Finally a week later I have the proof that I can show her to stop all the questions and the guilt.