Shaking The Trees

Christian
I finally found out how the girls got the rooms in Vegas, they lied to the hotel and somehow called from an unattended phone at GEH and pretended to be a PA. So it wasn't my staff at all. The hotel just added the rooms on to my other accommodations. I called the hotel directly and they told me it was a trainee who had taken the reservations and just added it on to the booking. They were reprimanded and I was glad it wasn't one of my staff members, but we are no longer allowing unattended phones to be used by visitors or people that aren't on staff. If it an urgent phone call security will make the calls. It's sad how they got away with booking a room under my name because my companies name came up on caller ID. Our communications team are having that issue handled. We will no longer allow our name come up on others caller ID's. I can't understand why the clerk didn't call to confirm the reservations. The hotel manager spoke to me about the incident at the pool. Luckily Barney got the footage removed from their security videos so they can't trace it back to Kate and the bachelorette party members being involved in it. The security guards were my staff and they signed an NDA, so unless they were killing the girls they kept quiet. I get why they did it after they tried to do something to Elliott and I. It was obvious they had ill intentions with those pills. I was informed that unless they actually went through with it we could not prosecute based on what we thought their intentions were, so it was a waste of time. I put coverts on them after we boarded the jets. The coverts were hidden in the bedrooms. They started following them as soon as they drove out of the airport.

Elliott
I had a word with my future in laws about Cheryl and Alicia after getting nowhere with Kate's uncle and aunt. Christian called me and told me to let Kate know he has security on her and her cousins, hers are to protect her, the ones on her cousins are to prevent them from getting near Kate and the rest of us. I can't believe that those two were worse than Kate told us, but she has kept her distance after they bullied her and her friends in school.

Cheryl
Dad was really mad because those rooms and room service along with the bar and restaurant tabs were huge. Not to mention we maxed out our emergency credit cards. We have to work it off and do manual labor. There go my nails and my hair. We have been contacted by Christian Grey's attorneys and a restraining order is being processed against us. So we can't go near them or Kate and her friends ever again. The ones from the bachelorette party. Dad was mad because he was trying to get GEH to look at a new project he was working on and now that's in the trash can.

Alicia
I should never listen to Cheryl again because she gets us in a lot of trouble. Financially we are hurting because of the Vegas trip. I can't believe how that trip ended and who knows how many people got photos of us naked on the floating chairs in the pool before we got out. I can't believe that the lost and found lost our clothes. They had them and then they didn't. We arrived home to find a courier had left us a package with our clothes and opened condom packages. I panic and schedule a GYN appointment for Cheryl and myself. After a week we get a note that we were too drunk to have sex, but it could have happened to us had we not had someone guarding us. I couldn't recognize the writing, but we had not had sex. Someone was screwing with us and big time. What scares me is they have our address and can find us. Our phones were in the boxes and they were intact, but needed charging. Two weeks later photos of us naked were sent to us. We were between what looked like strippers and like the male strippers we had sexually accosted, but their faces were cut out and replaced with an emoji. There was no address on the envelopes. No threats to do anything or asking us to pay them. I don't know who or why they sent these to us. We each had our own sets. I think it is to scare us.

The Prankster
I am having fun with Alicia and Cheryl, I watch as they get panicked by their deliveries. I set up an app on their phones that connected to their security cameras as soon as they were charged. I think they needed to be taught a lesson about going places and ruining things for others. Let's see how they feel when they start getting text messages from each other's cell phone numbers with their naked photos. I love seeing them living on the edge of a breakdown. I am going to step it up and send them photos of their activities and see how they react to being followed around. Then I will show up at events they are invited to and make them aware that they have a stalker. I love that my job gives me so much freedom and I can do this. Plus I can blend into any crowd. These two deserve what they are getting after everything they did in school and even now they are getting away with things. Christian should have taken action against them, but they would have been released and I think they need to have stronger evidence and I can get that if I just wait long enough. They aren't done with trying to drug wealthy good looking men in order to become pregnant by them. What a plan, amazing they put that much effort into evil plans and it could be used to make a career for themselves. They could step into their father's shoes, but they don't want to work.