Chapter 2: The Curly Boy with Milk

"Wow--wow--"

A deafening cry came from her ears. Wen Yuduoo's face was nervous, her fingers trembled, and she sprinkled a spoonful of milk powder.

She took a deep breath and scooped a spoonful of milk powder from the milk powder can again, ready to put it in the 45° warm water just received from the water dispenser.

The system reminded loudly: "You didn't shave the spoon!" You need to put the milk powder spoon on the scraper next to the milk powder can before you can put it into the bottle.

Wen Yuduo gritted her teeth and continued to do it again. Finally, she made no mistakes again. She tightly twisted the pacifier lid, quickly shook the milk powder evenly, put it on the small table, and sprinted 100 meters to the crib to hug the child.

"Madam, why did the young master cry?" There was a sound of anxious footsteps at the door of the baby room, and the tall thin man with gray hair hurried to the housekeeper Cen, "Madam, how are you?"

Wen Yuduo picked up Zhou Shaoyu. The little guy was really angry this time. He hammered Wen Yuduo's shoulder with two small fists. Tears covered his face and coaxed in his arms for a long time before he stopped crying.

"The baby should be hungry."

Wen Yuduo carefully stuffed the pacifier into the baby's mouth, and Zhou Shaoyu came down in an instant and ate the milk quietly.

A trace of surprise flashed in Cen's eyes. He had been very worried since several babysitters were driven away by Wen Yuduo yesterday. After all, none of them took care of their children professionally.

This morning, the housekeeper Cen proposed to invite more people to take care of the young master, but Wen Yuduo refused because the previous parenting sisters-in-law said unbearable bad things about her behind her back.

But now he saw that Wen Yuduo's concern for the young master was not fake, and the action of feeding the milk bottle seemed to be very skillful, so he put down the big stone in his heart a little.

Wen Yuduo sat on the sofa chair to bottle feed Xiaoyu, her eyebrows focused and gentle, and looked down at the little guy in her arms. She didn't dare to move, and her posture was a little stiff as if she was worried that it would affect the baby in her arms.

Cen butler sighed. In fact, this wife, who had just been here for a week, did not look as bad as rumored by the outside world. He silently withdrew from the baby room, intending to report these situations carefully to his husband in M country.

"Xiaoyu, you're great!"

Zhou Shaoyu drank 180ml of milk in one gulp, and a full of happiness appeared on his little face. He couldn't help burping with the smell of milk. He no longer moved his hands and feet, and he was sitting obediently in Wen Yuduo's arms.

Wen Yuduo picked up a small square towel and wiped the milk stains on Zhou Shaoyu's mouth, full of a sense of achievement.

System: "Host, you did a great job! I didn't expect you to have such a talent for taking care of children. If it goes on like this, you will definitely be able to accumulate enough luck in less than half a year, so that you can change your life!"

Wen Yuduo was praised by the system and said modestly, "Where is it? It's all because our baby Yu is good."

Wen Yuduo gently smoothed Zhou Shaoyu's back. The little guy was like a very comfortable kitten. He rubbed in her arms, and her curly and thin hair rubbed against her chest a little itchy.

System: "After drinking milk, it's time for our Xiaoyu to go for a stroll! I would like to remind the host that there is no supplementary food at home, and you must ask the housekeeper to buy some supplementary food suitable for the baby's age."