Chapter 8: The Curly Boy Learning to Climb

On an October autumn night, the wind blows suddenly and the crescent moon hangs high.

  After dinner, Wen Yuduo put Zhou Shaoyu on the crawling mat in the living room. Zhou Shaoyu took a nap for half an hour in the evening. He was in high spirits and playing with drum toys.

  A pair of small fleshy hands patted the snare drum according to the rhythm of the music, and the hand drum immediately lit up with soft lights and smiling faces. For Zhou Shaoyu, who is passionate about everything and loves the new but hates the old, this toy has been his favorite recently and he has been playing with it for a week without getting tired of it.

  Wen Yuduo saw Zhou Shaoyu looking attentive and rubbed his head, "Mom, go to the bathroom and play by yourself for a while."

  Wen Yuduo put her phone aside and walked to the bathroom. After coming back, I saw a fleshy little dumpling lying on the crawling mat. He was twisting and hunching, and he stretched out his little hand to get her mobile phone from a short distance away.

  Wen Yuduo thought he looked a little funny at the moment, so she stood not far away and observed him quietly.

  System: "This is a good sign. The little fish wants to learn to crawl."

  The little guy spent a lot of effort, rubbing, turning, and twisting, and finally got the target this time - his mother's mobile phone!

  Zhou Shaoyu's eyes were bright, and he grabbed the mobile phone in the cat case with his two small hands. The screen of the mobile phone lit up, and Zhou Shaoyu touched the light on the screen curiously.

  Snort! This thing called "mobile phone" is my mother's favorite toy. She always holds this toy and never lets him touch it. He must take the opportunity to play with it.

  He turned over and lay down, raised his phone with both hands, and the screen lit up again.

  Zhou Shaoyu opened his eyes wide with interest, and suddenly his hand slipped, "Pop——".

  The phone hit the kid in the face! The fair and tender skin suddenly turned red.

  "Wow - wow -" It hurts too much! Zhou Shaoyu cried heartbreakingly.

  Wen Yuduo rushed over and picked up the little guy, feeling both distressed and funny. Zhou Shaoyu's tears rolled down his cheeks like strings of tears, his little face and nose were all red, he was extremely pitiful.

"Ouch, my little face turned red when the phone hit me! Be good, don't cry. Our Xiaoyu is the strongest." Wen Yuduo held Zhou Shaoyu in her arms and patted her to comfort her, but maybe it was too painful to hit him in face with the phone. After crying for a long time, she took Zhou Shaoyu for a walk in the courtyard.

  The temperature has dropped in the past two days, and a cool autumn breeze passed through the courtyard, giving it a bit of a chilly feeling. Wen Yuduo carried Zhou Shaoyu, who was still sobbing, to an exquisite Podocarpus tree in an attempt to divert his attention.

  System: "As a reminder, the Xiaoyu will be seven months old this weekend! Seven-month-old babies start to learn to crawl. Pay attention to letting the Xiaoyu lie down more and hold less, and play some interactive games to promote the development of gross motor movements."

  Wen Yuduo coaxed her baby while reading a long picture that suddenly appeared in the system panel.

  [Collection of early education games for 7 months old: improving gross motor, fine motor, sensory training, exploration, visual and auditory...]

  [Crawling over: My favorite toy is in a far away place, but it doesn't matter! I will crawl over and get it myself! ]

  [Happy treading water: Two little feet treading water, Mom, my calves are very strong! ]