Chapter 70: The grown-up curly boy (1)  

Zhou Shaoyu was leaning on the couch, with his two long legs on the coffee table, minding his own business, turning on the TV and playing games.

  The deafening game sound came from the TV.

  Wen Yuduo covered her ears irritably and stepped forward to look through his books, homework and test papers.

  You won't know until you see it, but you will be shocked when you see it!

  In the monthly exam that just ended, none of the three main subjects of Chinese, Mathematics, and English was passed. The handwriting is quite beautiful. Although it is not as powerful as Zhou Zhiyue's handwriting, it is still flying and looks quite impressive.

  Wen Yuduo ignored Zhou Shaoyu who was playing games arrogantly. Instead, he found a seat to sit down and helped him sort out the wrong questions in each subject to see where the child was weak. She quickly flipped through his test paper. He had a high accuracy rate for the questions he answered, but most of them were empty. For example, in mathematics, I don't know what the last two big questions are? The reason is that I didn't do them.

  "Teacher Wen, your tea."

  This time Wen Yuduo came through and changed her name to Teacher Wen. She raised her face, a hint of surprise flashed in her eyes. The person serving her tea was actually Butler Cen, but Butler Cen now looked older, but his face was still kind. , with gray hair and a slightly stooped back.

  "Thank you." Wen Yuduo smiled at him and continued to sort out Zhou Shaoyu's homework.

  This arrangement took more than half an hour. Wen Yuduo was sitting by the window, her back straight and her body motionless except for the movement of the pen in her hand.

  Zhou Shaoyu, who was playing games, glanced in Wen Yuduo's direction with vague eyes, doubts on his face. His superior father hired no less than ten tutors for him. When they first arrived, each of them either fawned over him or expressed to him, "There is nothing I can do, there is no hope for this child." Only this teacher actually ignored him completely. The first thing he did when he came was to check his exams and homework.

  Zhou Shaoyu pouted slightly and continued to play the game.

  It was getting dark in the evening, and Wen Yuduo had sorted out all Zhou Shaoyu's wrong questions and knowledge points he didn't understand, and had a general understanding of his current study situation.

  She walked over with a smile, "Classmate Zhou?..."

  The sound of the game was still very loud, and Zhou Shaoyu ignored her at all. He was concentrating on shooting at the screen, but he fired three or four times without even scratching the opponent's flesh.

  Wen Yuduo clenched his fists and snatched the game controller away from him.

  "How can you..." Zhou Shaoyu looked surprised and annoyed, "Give it back to me quickly, I'm about to lose!"

  Wen Yuduo snorted coldly and rolled her eyes at him, "You don't know how to fight at all."

  "I don't know how to fight? Do you know?" Zhou Shaoyu looked at her angrily, his curly silver hair shaking slightly due to dissatisfaction, and his tone was provocative, "Oh, if you really understand, I will agree to one condition, whatever you want!"

  Wen Yuduo frowned, held the game controller tightly, quickly adjusted the position, set up the gun, aimed, and shot.

  "Bang! Bang! Bang!"

  Wen Tuduo fired three shots in succession, hitting three people in the head.

  Zhou Shaoyu opened his eyes wide and leaned forward slightly.