Chapter 56: The curly boy paying New Year greetings

As soon as the words fell, Wen Yuduo hissed, and a clear mark appeared on the soft white moon.

  "You..." Her eyes were full of disbelief and she was slightly startled, "Are you a dog?"

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyes to glance at her? His eyes were dark and his Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times.

  Wen Yuduo was angry and ashamed. This "punishment" was too harsh!

  The heat spread from her cheeks to her ears, and Wen Yuduo just wanted to push the man away.

  Is the hem of the bathrobe too small? My heart turned upward, and the area that was not covered was suddenly kissed.

  It is as gentle and moist as a dragonfly dripping water, with an overpowering and powerful presence.

  Wen Yuduo trembled all over. The numbing feeling started from a certain point, and the electric current spread to the whole body instantly.

  Her eyes became wet unconsciously, and the next second, the man's hot breath fell on her lips.

  His lips and tongue wandered around, his palms caressed.

  Her nostrils were filled with his refreshing grapefruit scent, and her white bathrobe fell to the floor.

  Wen Yuduo was suddenly turned over, her moist eyelashes trembled slightly, and her whitened knuckles tightly grasped the edge of the sofa.

  It was hot behind me. The ears, the back of the neck, and the smooth back were entangled with molten kisses.

  Even though they were separated by a layer, Wen Yuduo still couldn't bear it, shaking her shoulders and sobbing softly.

  A hint of fishy-sweet fragrance spreads in the air.

  The man kissed her hair and comforted her in a low voice, "Don't cry, you didn't go in again."

  ...

  Zhou Zhiyue helped Wen Yuduo and himself clean up carefully. Wipe the surface of the sofa clean as well.

  Wen Yuduo closed her eyes and pretended to be dead. She was sleepy and ashamed. She was still a little red when the moon was gone. She covered her face tightly with a quilt.

  Zhou Zhiyue also wanted to lie down, but he was lightly stepped on by the woman's toes, and a delicate voice came out from the quilt, a bit muffled, "Go back and take care of the child."

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyebrows slightly, never expecting that this woman would turn her back on him so quickly.

  Wen Yuduo seemed to have been holding her breath for a long time. A red face as delicate as a begonia flower emerged from the quilt, with angry almond eyes, "Go back quickly. I don't worry about letting the little fish sleep alone. ."

  "OK."

  Zhou Zhiyue stepped forward and placed a gentle kiss on Wen Yuduo's forehead, turned off the light for her, and left the room honestly.

  During the long night, although Wen Yuduo was very tired, she kept tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep. I finally fell asleep, but some erotic scenes appeared in my dream.

  No longer separated by a layer, but regardless of the last step.

(SN: Understanding the mtled smut in cnovel is hard for me too. Sorry i couldn't edit it properly.)

  The dark night gradually faded, and the eastern sky began to whiten, and a faint golden glow swept across the dark sky.

  When Wen Yuduo woke up from her dream, her whole body was wet with sweat.