Chapter 31: The cute curly boy  

Wen Tuduo quickly added the cat owner's WeChat account, and the two had a brief chat.

  Due to a job transfer, this cat owner had to go overseas frequently for business trips, and could only return to City A every ten days and a half. He was really unable to continue taking care of the kittens, and was reluctant to put the kittens in a pet store for long-term foster care, so he Decided to find its next owner.

  The cat owner briefly learned about Wen Tuduo's family situation, such as the environment and area of ​​the house. He was quite satisfied at first, but when he learned that Wen Yuduo had no experience in taking care of cats or any pets, there was even a child under one year old at home. As a baby, the cat owner quickly cooled off again.

  The two agreed to meet on Thursday afternoon and talk in detail in person.

  When he came home from the zoo for dinner, Zhou Shaoyu sat on the children's dining table and chair, holding the photo of the tabby kitten. The little guy loved it so much, his eyes were full of little stars, and he wished he could take the kitten away from him. appear on the phone screen.

  Wen Yuduo told Zhou Zhiyue that she wanted to raise a cat and asked for his opinion. She also showed Zhou Zhiyue a beautiful photo of the tabby kitten, "Look, does it look like a little tiger? Xiaoyu likes it very much. Besides, Yes, I think our home is too deserted sometimes, so it would be nice to have a pet."

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyes and frowned slightly, "Is the house very deserted?" He felt that the house was lively enough with Zhou Shaoyu alone, but Wen Yuduo thought it was very deserted. Was it because he usually came home too late, or? He Not enough time with family. Zhou Zhiyue's brain circuit unconsciously circled the earth.

  Wen Yuduo was a little speechless and explained: "It's not the point whether it's deserted or not. I just happened to see a kitten with its eyes closed. Zhou Shaoyu is particularly interested in animals now. I think I can't miss this opportunity, at least go "Give it a try. Cat owners may not be willing to keep them for us yet. Do you think it's okay?"

  Zhou Zhiyue's lips curled up slightly, and his tone was very conniving, "It's up to you to decide on family matters."

  Wen Yuduo paused. She always felt that Zhou Zhiyue's expression was a little doting when he said these words.

  She took another serious look and saw that the man was eating his dinner with a calm expression on his face, as if the tender and sweet look in his eyes just now was just an illusion.

  Thursday arrived in a blink of an eye.

  This day's schedule is quite full. I will go to the cat owner's house for an interview in the afternoon, and I will go back to Wen's house for dinner in the evening.

  Wen Yuduo dressed up little boy Zhou Shaoyu carefully and put him into a soft, fluffy light brown one-piece crawl suit, paired with a bear-eared hat of the same color, leaving only a pair of purple grape-like ones. With big eyes and a small pink and white face, the fleshy little dumpling transformed into a beautiful little brown bear.

  This outfit was so cute that Wen Yuduo couldn't help but smack him in the face.

  Just kissed him? In less than a second, a small fleshy hand pushed Wen Yuduo away and refused to kiss her.

  Wen Yuduo: "..."

  System: "It's normal. Xiaoyu has grown up now, and you can't just kiss him if you want! It's pretty good now, but when he grows up and has his own opinion, he won't be allowed to kiss her even more."

  Wen Yuduo gently pinched Zhou Shaoyu's little fleshy face and feigned anger, "Humph, you stinky boy."

  Zhou Shaoyu blinked innocently.