Chapter 75: Sensible Curly Boy  

In the blink of an eye, Wen Yuduo was dragged into the time tunnel, and the world was spinning. The voice of the system that was so excited that it choked with sobs could be heard in her ears: "That's it! That's it! If you want to fill up this damn luck value circle, you must have a man." The Lord's unreserved sincerity and determination to save you no matter what! It turns out that this is how the cycle of this world ends..."

  Wen Yuduo was so shocked that she couldn't speak. The eyes of the young boy Zhou Shaoyu and the eyes of the little dumpling Zhou Shaoyu were deeply engraved in her mind. The two pairs of clear and bright eyes were infinitely close, and finally they completely overlapped.

  Xiaoyu, it was you who saved my mother.

  Thank you......

  The next second, Wen Yuduo opened her eyes in the bottomless sea.

  The man's warm and strong arms were tightly hugging her waist, and Zhou Zhiyue led her upstream with all his strength.

  Wen Yuduo leaned obediently into the safe arms of the person next to her. She seemed extremely tired and slowly closed her eyes.

  Waking up hazily again, Wen Yuduo felt that she was lying on a soft big bed, her right hand was tightly grasped by the familiar and hot palm of a man, and someone was talking softly beside the bed.

  Wu Xin: "Why is Duoduo still not awake? It's been almost two days, and the doctor hasn't checked yet? What's the problem? What's going on?"

  Wen Chuyue: "Mom, don't worry, she will wake up soon."

  Wu Xin couldn't help sobbing, "It's all my fault. Who knew that the waves were so big that they could sweep people away alive. If I hadn't told them to go down and take a walk..."

  Wen Chuyue: "It's all over, everyone has been rescued. Shh, stop talking, Mr. Zhou has been sitting by the bed for two days, don't mention it again..."

  ...

  Wen Yuduo slowly opened her eyes. Before she could adapt to the light, she suddenly met a pair of dark gray eyes covered with red bloodshot eyes.

  Those eyes were as dark as the gloomy sky before a storm, and they lit up the moment he saw her open them.

  Zhou Zhiyue's hoarse voice was filled with joy, "Are you awake!?"

  It was 22-year-old Zhou Zhiyue. Wen Yuduo smiled at him, with tears in her eyes, "Well..."

  The more Zhou Zhi stared at her, he was no longer as calm as before, his eyes were full of emotions, his hair was messy, and even green stubble had emerged, and he looked a little embarrassed.

  "Duoduo!"

  Wu Xin and Wen Chuyue walked up to her and almost cried with joy when they saw her waking up.

  Suddenly, a pink and white round dumpling poked its head out from behind Zhou Zhiyue.

  "Mom~"

  Zhou Shaoyu's eyes were round and bright, and he opened his small mouth, revealing six big white teeth. He stretched out a pair of small fleshy hands towards Wen Yuduo, and walked over with a "ta-da-da" sound.

  "Ma, Ma~"

  His mother finally woke up after sleeping for a long time. He thought her mother was playing a sleeping game with him!

  When Wen Yuduo saw Zhou Shaoyu Xiaotuanzi, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, she felt like she was in another world. His long eyelashes were covered with small pearls. After a while, tears fell from his eyes and his shoulders undulated up and down.