Chapter 27: Making Friends with Curly Boys

Wen Yuduo found that Zhou Shaoyu who was brought back was not only more clingy than before, but also became better-behaved.

  The most obvious manifestation is eating complementary food. In the past, Zhou Shaoyu always deserted when he was half full, spraying food, tugging at his bib, and playing with toys, but now Zhou Shaoyu actually sat on the dining table and chair obediently, opening his mouth obediently. Finished eating.

  He looked like he was devouring his food, as if he would run out of food if he didn't eat quickly.

  Wen Yuduo laughed at her own imagination.

  How is it possible? Who dares to let little boy Zhou Shaoyu have enough to eat?

  The reason why he suddenly became good-looking must be because the little guy grew up and matured day by day. After all, today happens to be the day when Zhou Shaoyu turns nine months old!

  System: "When your baby reaches nine months of age, you will find that he suddenly grows very rapidly! He changes every day."

  A picture of parenting tips suddenly appeared in the system panel.

  [Mom, I am nine months old today! 】

  [Feeding Points: Complementary food gradually replaces milk as the staple food, and it must be nutritious and balanced. 】

  [Great Movement?: Crawling freely, able to climb up low tables and stairs. You can stand with help and occasionally try to take a small step forward. But it's best not to let your baby stand too much, as it can easily lead to O-shaped legs! 】

  [Language: pronounce single syllables and understand simple instructions. 】

  [Cognition: Imitate the actions of adults and begin to understand the relationship between cause and effect...]

  [Early education games: hide and seek, dance to music, shake hands with good friends, listen and imitate animal sounds...]

  ...

After breakfast, Wen Yuduo and Zhou Shaoyu played in the living room together. She found that the little guy's crawling posture is becoming more and more sophisticated, and he has even invented a variety of strange crawling methods. He can freely switch from a crawling position to a sitting position, and then from a sitting position to a crawling position.

  Wen Yuduo had people wrap up all the sharp edges and corners of the furniture at home early in the morning. This would ensure that no matter how Zhou Shaoyu climbed, he would not have to worry about accidental injuries.

  "A handsome big boy, with a perfect body! As handsome as you want, my skin is also very white! Toss your hair and move your steps! They say I am a handsome boy, Versailles!"

  This is Zhou Shaoyu's favorite song recently. He moves his little body while listening to the song.

  The little curly hair swayed, the little butt twisted, and the expression was arrogant. He can coordinate his hands and feet freely and can crawl wherever he wants. He is a veritable little bully at home.

  It's just that today a strange "new friend" was added to the family.

  Zhou Shaoyu quickly retracted into Wen Yuduo's arms and stared warily at the "new friend" who was also crawling on the ground.

  Butler Cen, who loves to follow the trend, laughed and said: "This is the latest all-in-one sweeping and mopping robot. It is equipped with a laser. It is the first of the D brand. Everyone who has used it has spoken highly of it!"