Chapter 30: The reluctant curly boy

Wen Yuduo smiled and cast a wink at the man with her watery eyes, "Thank you."

  Zhou Zhiyue lowered his eyes, the long eyelashes of crow feathers cast dark shadows, "You're welcome."

  While enjoying the delicious crab meat, Wen Tuduo secretly observed Zhou Zhiyue. This cheap husband is really good. Not only does his appearance completely match his taste, he has money in his pocket and he is very generous with his money. He is prudent and prudent in his work. He is also very attentive and takes care of others. As long as his bottom line is not touched, he is gentle and easy to talk to.

  No wonder the original father would propose to marry his most troublesome little daughter to Zhou Zhiyue. In addition to his wealthy family background, he must also be interested in him as a person. Wen Yuduo turned around and thought about it, saying that she was being fooled around every day by this brat Zhou Shaoyu, and she had no time to do her own thing. She had to find time to go home next week.

  Zhou Zhiyue was picking out crab meat when he suddenly asked, "Do you like flowers very much?"

  Wen Yuduo curled her lips, and a hint of cunning flashed in her eyes, "Okay, although flowers are very beautiful, I don't like things that wither easily and have a short shelf life. I prefer to be able to appreciate them at the same time. ?Stored? Artworks, such as Hermès and Bulgari?"

  Zhou Zhi? Yue raised his eyes and nodded seriously, "Oh."

  Wen Yuduo smiled evilly, this man, like Zhou Shaoyu, is quite easy to fool sometimes, it seems like he must have listened.

  This lunch was a feast for Wen Yuduo, including king crab meat with caviar, crispy chicken with scallion oil and conch slices, and geoduck clams with black truffles... The ingredients are high-end, and the cooking method is exquisite and special. It can be said that it is worthy of this trip. .

  As soon as Wen Yuduo finished the last bite of his dessert milk bird's nest egg tart, Zhou Shaoyu woke up. Her calculation was correct, the little guy really slept for just one and a half hours.

  Zhou Shaoyu had just woken up from his nap, his big eyes were covered with a layer of moist mist, his eyelashes were trembling, and his cheeks were as red as apples.

  He looks cute, but she's not cute at all. Because he started to get stinky and long-lasting irritation.

  Occasionally, Zhou Shaoyu gets very angry when he gets up. After he gets up, he starts banging on the armrests of the stroller, shaking his little head, and shouting loudly.

  Zhou Zhiyue picked him up, and the little guy twisted and twisted in Zhou Zhiyue's arms. While crying, he clenched his little fists and hit his father's shoulders hard.

  Wen Yuduo picked up the little duck toy to tease him. Zhou Shaoyu grabbed the little duck and threw it to the ground angrily with his little fleshy hands.

  "Good baby, good Xiaoyu. Let's not be angry. Now let's go to the beast park and see the lions and tigers, okay?"

  When Wen Yuduo usually encountered him losing his temper for no reason, in order to save trouble, she would just deal with it, and it would be over quickly anyway.

  Zhou Zhiyue refused to indulge him at all. He put Zhou Shaoyu back into the stroller and tied him tightly with a five-point safety belt. His voice was very cold and he said, "Quiet, don't cry."

  Zhou Shaoyu seemed to be afraid of Zhou Zhiyue's cold tone. He didn't dare to say a word while sitting in the stroller.

  Wen Yuduo glanced sideways at the little guy. He changed from crying loudly to crying silently, sniffing resignedly, and even learned to wipe his own tears before finally becoming completely quiet.