Chapter 12: The wronged curly boy

After experiencing the frightening visit to the school doctor's office, the four-person team bravely broke into the principal's office, art room and laboratory, leaving behind the NPCs who were chasing after them, and finally successfully escaped from Nan'en High School in the early hours of the morning.

  The heavy iron gate was opened, and Wen Yuduo held Wen Chuyue's hand. The two sisters ran until their cheeks were red and they were panting. Wen Yanche and Zhou Zhiyue followed behind, with expressions on their faces and occasionally talking in low voices.

  Several wealthy ladies who had not entered the haunted house were all attracted by Zhou Zhiyue, and there was a burst of desperately suppressed and excited whispers from the crowd.

  "Who is that guy next to Brother Wen? Since when has this type of man appeared in the industry? He has a great figure and his eyes are amazing!"

  "Are you ignorant? You don't even know about him? He is the second young master of the Zhou family and the younger brother of Zhou Zhikai. I heard that he has been studying in Country M since he was a child. He only came back from Country M after Young Master Zhou left."

  "What? It's the Zhou family?" The blond beauty opened her eyes in disbelief. The Zhou family is a well-known old money family in City A that has been rich for more than five generations. It has a long history and a solid foundation. It is well-known in real estate, technology, biomedicine and other industries. There are contacts, like a big tree with intricate roots, which are not contacts that ordinary young wealthy people attending the party tonight can have access to. However, the Zhou family seems to be in decline in recent years due to the thin population. He is also very low-key on weekdays and rarely appears in public.

  Duan Yi immediately greeted Wen Chuyue and the others when he saw them, with a pair of peach blossom eyes and a smile, "Congratulations everyone, it seems that I have to give away my super yacht tonight."

  His eyes swept across the two ladies, then rested on Zhou Zhiyue and Wen Yanche, and said with a smile: "I didn't expect that the small event held in our manor tonight would attract two big shots. Please forgive me for not taking good care of me. 2. Why don't you move to the banquet box to continue the second half?"

  "Okay." Wen Yanche nodded. He happened to have business matters to discuss with Duan Yi.

  "I'm afraid I can't do it tonight." Zhou Zhiyue politely refused, "I still have something to do at home."

  "Yes! Let's go home quickly. The child is still waiting at home." Wen Tuduo hurriedly stepped forward and took Zhou Zhiyue's hand, "Let's go, let's go, I'm almost dying of anxiety."

  Duan Yi looked at their hands holding each other and asked in surprise: "Go home? Baby, baby?"

  Everyone was stunned: "!??"

  What kind of rich family secrets and gossip is this? When did Wen Tuduo and Zhou Zhiyue get together? And there is a child?

  Su Heng, who had just walked out of the haunted house, froze in disbelief, with a strange and gloomy expression on his face. Everyone glanced at the top of his head, and a piece of green hat seemed to grow instantly in that place. After all, counting the time, Wen Yuduo must have been in love with Zhou Zhiyue before the engagement was broken off, otherwise there would be no child.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, so there is such a secret behind the breakup of the engagement between the two people?"

  "Wen Tuduo still has two skills. The current one is obviously better than his predecessor."

  Zhou Zhiyue said goodbye politely to Wen Yanche and Duan Yi, and was pulled away by an anxious-looking Wen Yuduo, "Walk faster, the baby must be crying..."