Chapter 74: The grown-up curly boy (5)  

Wen Yuduo tilted her head and smiled, her eyes as clear as glass, "No, me? I just feel a little distressed. I just want to accompany you."

  Zhou Shaoyu was still leaning against the wall, his long eyelashes trembling slightly.

  "We will meet all kinds of people when we grow up. There is nothing wrong with being sincere and kind. Just like you did to Zhang Li." Wen Yuduo said softly: "Allow yourself to make mistakes, learn and bear the consequences. ."

  The system spoke up at the right time: "You are right. Parents cannot replace their children to experience it. As long as the children can afford it, they might as well let them try and experience it for themselves."

  Wen Yuduo asked again: "By the way, what would you do if another classmate also complained about his mother's illness and asked you to borrow money?"

  Zhou Shaoyu thought for a moment and said, "I'm sure I'd rather not say anything. I said I would borrow it, but I'd be cautious, and maybe I'd investigate it in private."

  "Yes, then you will grow up." Wen Yuduo smiled happily. She stepped forward and raised her hand to rub his curly silver hair. His hair is soft and elastic, and feels better than when he was a child.

  Zhou Shaoyu was stunned and turned his head to avoid her hand, "What are you doing! Don't touch my head! My hair is messed up."

  Zhou Shaoyu fiddled with his messy hair and snorted, "I'm warning you, don't touch my hair!"

  Wen Yuduo rolled her eyes at him, thinking that when she went back, she would have to rub Xiaotuanzi's head every day, otherwise she wouldn't touch him when he grew up!

  The two were noisy, Zhou Shaoyu's depression disappeared, and his mood became clear again. Wen Yuduo sent him back to school.

  A few days later, Wen Yuduo learned from Zhou Zhiyue that the police had taken Zhang Li's father into custody. Not only did they have this fraud case, but they also had many other cases. They even just got out of prison at the end of last year, and now they are in jail again.

  Zhang Li's father is a terrible gambler. Zhang Li and his mother had originally escaped from this man, but they did not expect to be found by him in the end.

  He saw that Zhang Li was living a good life now and was admitted to the best Xiya School in City A with excellent results. The students around him were either rich or noble, so he took action and threatened his son if he didn't help him cheat money. , let him know that his father is a gambler who has been in prison.

  Zhang Li was also afraid that his family situation would be exposed at school, so he followed his instructions and targeted Zhou Shaoyu.

  One week before the monthly exam, Wen Yuduo went to school to pick up Zhou Shaoyu from school as usual.

  Zhou Shaoyu walked over with his backpack slung across his body, and was suddenly stopped by a male voice, "Zhou Shaoyu."

  Zhou Shaoyu turned around and saw Zhang Li standing not far away, standing silently looking at him.

  He snorted coldly and walked forward without wanting to answer.

  "Zhou Shaoyu, I'm here to apologize." Zhang Li's voice was a little bitter, "I'm sorry, you regarded me as a friend and you were really nice to me. Shouldn't I have lied to you? . I was too weak. I was threatened by that man, so I betrayed my friend. I'm sorry."

  Zhou Shaoyu clenched his fist and said, "It's okay. Anyway, we are no longer friends now."

  Zhang Li lowered his eyes and said, "I'm also here to say goodbye. My mother and I are planning to move back to our hometown. When the monthly exam is over, I will leave."