Chapter 57: The Angry Curly Boy 

In the morning, Liang Zhaohua took his family of three to visit the private wine cellar in the basement of his villa.

  The three-sided wine cabinet, L-shaped sofa, black mirror oval table, and the rendering of warm light strips make the entire wine cellar high-end and grand, filled with a sense of calm and heaviness.

  Neat rows of wine bottles are placed on solid wood wine racks.

  Liang Zhaohua opened a few bottles of red wine. When a few people were about to taste the wine, a woman with rich makeup, rich fragrance, wearing a miniskirt and high boots walked in.

  Liang Yeli's eyes swept over the people in the wine cellar, and finally cast his burning gaze on the man sitting in the middle. The man has a cold face and a distinguished temperament, and his whole body has a dignified and undisciplined temperament.

  But when she saw a sweet and beautiful woman standing next to Zhou Zhiyue, with a child in her arms, her eyes dimmed, and a trace of jealousy flashed across her face.

  "Uncle." Liang Yeli stepped forward and greeted Liang Zhaohua. She is the daughter of Liang Zhaohua's younger brother and the youngest child of the Liang family.

  Liang Zhaohua was a little surprised, "Xiaoli, you came so early today? Why don't we have a light meal together at noon?"

  Liang Yeli was supposed to come with her elders in the afternoon to pay New Year greetings. She glanced at Zhou Zhiyue secretly and said, "Okay, uncle."

  Liang Zhaohua smiled and said, "I remember that you and Xiao Yue were high school classmates in Country M?"

  "That's right." Liang Yeli turned around and greeted Zhou Zhiyue shyly, with a very coquettish voice, "Hello, senior."

  She is Zhou Zhiyue's classmate in the private aristocratic college in country M, one level below him.

  Zhou Zhiyue was a well-known school boy at that time. He was like a male god in the school. Not only was he handsome, had a prominent family background, and had excellent grades, but he was also a clean and self-sufficient person among the children of rich families. The flower of the ridge.

  Because Liang Yeli had connections with the Liang family in China, she could occasionally say hello to Zhou Zhiyue.

  But after graduating from high school, Zhou Zhiyue was admitted to the top university in the country, while Liang Yeli went to an ordinary school, and naturally lost contact with them.

  Liang Yeli originally wanted to reconnect with Zhou Zhiyue through the Liang family, but unexpectedly when he came back this time, he heard from his uncle that Zhou Zhiyue was already married to the youngest daughter of the Wen family.

  A trace of unwillingness flashed across Liang Yeli's face, and he clenched his fists tightly.

  Her family background is very good, and the Liang family is better than the Wen family. She just lacks an opportunity and did not return to China immediately when Zhou Zhiyue just took over the Zhou Group and needed help the most. Otherwise, the person standing next to the man now might not be this Miss Wen.

  Zhou Zhiyue seemed to be recalling it carefully in his mind, with no expression on his face, "Ms. Liang."

  Liang Yeli covered his lips and smiled, his eyebrows conveying, "Senior, do you remember me? I am also a member of the school tennis club." Zhou Zhiyue was very good at sports and was a legend in the school swimming team and tennis club.

  Zhou Zhiyue frowned, "Oh."

  "Senior, do you still play tennis? Can you come out when you have time? Let's have fun."