Chapter 73: The grown-up curly boy (4)  

After returning from the amusement park, Wen Yuduo couldn't help but flip through the photo album on her phone.

  The young man's eyes were bright, as if he could hold the whole world in his eyes, and his body was as tall and straight as a pine tree, full of vitality.

  It's really amazing that she actually met one-year-old Zhou Shaoyu and fifteen-year-old Zhou Shaoyu at the same time.

  A faint smile appeared on Wen Yuduo's face.

  The system was also very happy: "Facts have proved that my decision was right! Unexpectedly, in less than ten days, your luck value has risen to 99.5%! If it continues like this, your luck will increase. The luck circle will surely fill up quickly."

  Wen Yuduo nodded heavily, "Yes!"

  .

  The days in Zhou Shaoyu passed quietly for half a month. Wen Yuduo repeats the same life every day, picking up Zhou Shaoyu from school, and then forcing him to do homework, review lessons, and prepare for the next important monthly exam.

  Zhou Shaoyu is still very considerate. Although he often quarrels with Wen Yuduo, he is generally quite obedient.

  Until this Wednesday morning, Butler Cen suddenly received a call from the school.

  He rushed over in a hurry, "Teacher Wen, the school called us to say that the young master skipped class! No one can be found in the school."

  Wen Yuduo: "What!? Skipping class?"

  Butler Cen: "Yes, I just called your secretary to inform him, but he is still in a meeting with several directors..."

  Wen Yuduo immediately went back to her room and changed her clothes, looking nervous, "I'm going now!"

  Before Butler Cen finished speaking, Wen Yuduo rushed out of the house. He swallowed his unfinished words. In fact, there was no need to be so nervous. After all, the young master skipped classes once or twice a month. Everyone here is used to it, and when he is hungry at meal time, he will automatically go home...

  After Wen Yuduo came to the school, he could not see Zhou Shaoyu. Zhou Zhiyue also rushed to the school at this time. His eyebrows were sharp and his whole body was filled with a cold air. It seemed that he was very angry.

  The two of them hurried to the principal's office.

  The principal smiled apologetically and wiped away cold sweat, "After arriving at the school in the morning, Young Master Yu climbed over the back wall and left. We are also trying our best to find him."

  The principal opened the surveillance video and showed it to the two of them, only to see a graceful figure leaping past the wall. Shaking his silver hair arrogantly, Zhou Shaoyu raised the corners of his lips evilly towards the surveillance camera and walked away swaggeringly.

  Zhou Zhiyue sneered, while Wen Yuduo helplessly held his forehead.

  It turns out that little Tuanzi turned out to be so naughty when he grew up, which was too much!

  Zhou Zhiyue sat coldly in the principal's office, his face as cold as frost. The principal nodded and bowed, pouring him tea and water.

  Zhou Zhiyue called and ordered: "Activate all security teams and find the person."

  Wen Yuduo suddenly remembered something and her eyes lit up, "I'll look for it too."

  The moment Zhou Zhiyue wanted to ask her a few more questions, Wen Yuduo had already ran out of the principal's office.