Chapter 71: The grown-up curly boy (2)  

Wen Yuduo settled down properly in the annex building of Zhou's. There were many familiar faces in the annex building. The family's chef, driver and servants all lived here. Butler Cen lived in the room next to her.

  Every afternoon, Wen Yuduo and the driver go to school to pick up Zhou Shaoyu from school. When they get home, they review the day's homework with him, help with homework and lectures, and prepare for the next monthly exam. The next monthly exam is very important because it involves reclassification.

  Xia School, where Zhou Shaoyu is located, is a well-known top aristocratic school in City A. Children who can study there are not only rich or noble, but also have very high performance requirements.

  Zhou Shaoyu ranked at the bottom of his grade in almost every exam. However, because Zhou Zhiyue donated too much money to the school, the principal and teachers turned a blind eye to him and did not dare to discipline him. He wanted to The little bully who is famous far and wide in the elegant school.

  Just like this, a week passed uneventfully.

  On Friday, Wen Yuduo followed the driver to pick up Zhou Shaoyu, but could not see him at the door.

  Wen Yuduo went to school to look for him. It was not difficult to find him at all. He could just ask a female classmate on the street where the influential figure Zhou Shaoyu was.

  The female classmate blushed: "Zhou Shaoyu is playing on the basketball court. Our school is holding a basketball match with Harry's school."

  "Thank you." Wen Yuduo turned around and wanted to go to the basketball court.

  The female classmate grabbed her, "Um, you? Maybe you can't get in now... Usually when Mr. Zhou plays basketball games, the seats on the sidelines of the basketball court are all crowded? You, you have to pay for it..."

  Wen Yuduo clicked her tongue: "What? Spend money to buy it?"

  The female classmate looked gloomy and opened the school forum, "Yes, you see, the infield position has been sold to 12,000 yuan a piece, and even the basketball court tickets have been sold to 5,000 yuan." I just couldn't bear the money, so I didn't go to see it. Forget it, the game will be over soon. You can wait here, they will pass by here."

  Wen Yuduo was speechless and held her forehead. I really didn't expect that little dumpling would grow up to be a charming figure!

  Wen Yuduo followed a group of young and energetic female high school students and waited for Zhou Shaoyu to come out at the exit of the basketball court.

  After waiting for half an hour, I finally saw myself.

  I saw a beautiful silver-haired boy from a distance. He was wearing a loose white jersey and holding a basketball in his right hand. The sun shone on him, coating him with a dazzling halo and shining.

  The girls present were screaming wildly, and Wen Yuduo's eardrums were about to be shattered.

  Zhou Shaoyu and a group of boys with colorfully dyed hair walked out one after another, looking extremely arrogant.

  Wen Yuduo: "..."

  Okay? Well, it turns out that children fifteen years from now will all have weird hair dyes and dress up in fancy ways. She instantly fell in love with Zhou Shaoyu? A lot.

  After Wen Yuduo squeezed out of the crowd, she returned to the car at the school gate to wait for him. Zhou Shaoyu approached the two teenagers with a smile.

  The blond boy: "Hey, Zhou Shaoyu, who is this?"

  Zhou Shaoyu, with his schoolbag slung across his body, glanced at Wen Yuduo but didn't answer.