Chapter 60: The curly boy admiring the moon

Wen Yuduo threw the electric toothbrush into the trash can without mercy. She picked up Zhou Shaoyu who was standing on the edge of the toilet and carefully cleaned and disinfected his two little fleshy hands that had touched the toilet.

  After what happened just now, Wen Yuduo couldn't bear to scold Zhou Shaoyu, and said in a very soft tone, "The toilet is very dirty. In the future, we children won't want to touch the toilet, okay? We can't even put things in the toilet. Look, mom's toothbrush, we have to throw it away. It's a waste of money."

  Zhou Shaoyu looked at his cute self in the wash basin mirror, shook his little head, and didn't listen to his mother at all.

  After Wen Yuduo washed his hands for him, he picked up the little dumpling and looked into his eyes seriously, "Next time when mom calls your name, please answer with 'Mom I'm here.' I've been calling your loudly for a long time, saying 'Where are you Xiaoyu?' However, you were hiding here without making any sound, which made mother very worried."

  Wen Yuduo made an exaggerated "crying" expression, "Next time you hear someone calling your name, you have to make a sound, you know?"

  Seeing that his mother seemed a little sad, Zhou Shaoyu opened his eyes wide and nodded in confusion.

  He was so serious about "doing hygiene" just now that he didn't hear his mother calling him. Next time he will prick up his little ears and answer loudly, "Ama, mama, mama..."

  The big one and the little one gently rubbed their faces, and Wen Yuduo also gave the little dumpling a smack on his pink face.

  She helped Zhou Shaoyu change his clothes and brush his teeth, took him downstairs for breakfast, handed the dumplings to Housekeeper Cen and the nanny, and hurriedly prepared to leave for the neighboring city. She had to run to three manufacturers today and was expected to arrive in the evening. return.

  Wen Yuduo did not go out secretly like before. She took the initiative to explain to Zhou Shaoyu before getting in the car, "Mom is going to work. She is expected to come home at nine o'clock in the evening. She will sleep with you and tell you stories. Let's hook up with her fingers." !"

  Zhou Shaoyu is not as clingy to her as before. Although he still has separation anxiety, he can be coaxed.

  Wen Tuduo hooked his little finger with her little finger. Zhou Shaoyu thought it was funny. He grinned and kicked his calf.

  Butler Cen hugged the chubby little dumpling and said, "Madam, please feel free to do your own thing! Leave the young master to us!"

  The nanny smiled and nodded, "Madam don't worry. The young master is very sensible now."

  "See you in the evening." Wen Yuduo made a "bye" gesture to Zhou Shaoyu, then got in the car and set off.

  As the car moved forward slowly, Wen Yuduo turned his head and saw Zhou Shaoyu's figure getting smaller and smaller through the car window.

  Zhou Shaoyu finally cried. He kept staring at the butt of the car with his big wet eyes. He raised a small hand and kept making the "bye" gesture for a long time...

  Wen Yuduo sighed, turned her head, and rubbed the center of her brows. Unexpectedly, she only left for a short day, and she seemed to have a little separation anxiety.

  System: "Everyone says that children cannot live without their parents. In fact, parents cannot live without their children."

  Wen Yuduo sighed in a low voice, "But he is much better now than before. At least he has no problem leaving me during the day."