Chapter 24: The Handsome Daddy with the Baby

The moment the diaper was opened, an indescribable sour smell came from the gap.

  If the baby is only fed milk, his stool will not smell bad.

  But Zhou Shaoyu is no longer such a little angel. After adding complementary foods, his favorite thing to eat is meat. Beef mince, pork mince, chicken mince, fish mince, shrimp mince...we take it in turns every day.

  I even had some indigestion today because I started adding granular food a few days ago.

  Therefore, Zhou Shaoyu's poop smells worse than ever before!

  Smelly poop? Forget it, what makes Zhou Zhiyue even more unbearable is that Zhou Shaoyu just sat on the dolphin swing for a long time, and his poop rubbed all over his butt! There was a hint of light yellow seeping out from the edge of the diaper, staining even the pants.

  Zhou Zhiyue was washing a child's butt for the first time in his life. He didn't know how to start. It seemed that no matter where he started, something was wrong.

  Zhou Shaoyu was a little dissatisfied. Why didn't his father clean him up? He groaned and squirmed to reveal his dirty butt, and Zhou Zhiyue's fair and slender fingers were caught off guard by sporadic yellow stains.

  Zhou Zhiyue: "..."

  Zhou Shaoyu grabbed his father's sleeve with his small fleshy hand and shouted, "Ouch...".

  Zhou Zhiyue completely accepted his fate. He took out a large cotton towel, wetted it under the faucet, and wiped Zhou Shaoyu's butt vigorously.

  Zhou Shaoyu was froze by the cold touch!

  The bad dad dared to wash his butt with cold water?

  My mother uses warm water every time, and she also uses warm water at a temperature of 45° which is particularly comfortable!

Zhou Shaoyu struggled angrily, but his limbs were tightly held down.

Zhou Zhi grabbed the little guy thrashing around in front of him harder and harder, and with quick eyesight and quick hands, he wetted a few more soft cotton towels and cleaned him quickly.

He frowned and looked very nervous. He moved his hands very neatly and wiped clean all the places stained with yellow.

Zhou Shaoyu cried out in dissatisfaction. This bad father not only washed him with cold water, but also acted very rudely! Unlike my mother, her voice is gentle, her movements are also gentle, and the washing is super comfortable.

He doesn't want this father anymore. Can he give this father to someone else?

Zhou Shaoyu clenched his fists angrily and let out a dissatisfied groan.

Zhou Zhiyue had no time to pay attention to Zhou Shaoyu's little thoughts. He put on diapers for the little guy with jerky movements.

After putting on his diapers, he was ready to help Zhou Shaoyu change into the spare clothes in his mommy bag.

Everyone knew that the more practical it was, but he never thought that a small matter like dressing Zhou Shaoyu would be so difficult. The dress is a one-piece suit with many buttons from top to bottom.

  Zhou Zhiyue buttoned the wrong one the first time, unbuttoned it again, and unexpectedly buttoned it wrong again the second time...

  When he finally buttoned the buttons in the right order, Zhou Shaoyu kicked his legs impatiently, popping open the buttons that he had finally buttoned neatly.