Chapter 65: The talking curly boy  

Wen Yuduo's eyes were filled with moisture. She pinched the postcard and her knuckles turned white.

  The dignified and handsome man slowly approached. He leaned over and kissed Wen Yuduo's forehead. His eyes were focused and his voice was low, "I have never proposed to you, and we haven't held a wedding yet. But I think everything is fine. It's not too late."

  Wen Yuduo's eyes sparkled with tears. She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapped her thin white arms around the man's neck, and hung her whole body up like a pendant. She said coquettishly, "Mr. Zhou, is this how you propose?"

  Zhou Zhiyue took out a red box in a tactful manner. He opened it and found a sparkling pink diamond ring inside.

  A trace of anxiety flashed across his face, "It was sold at auction? Do you like it?"

  Wen Yuduo's eyes instantly lit up, holy shit, this is so beautiful! What woman doesn't like that?

  But she still pursed her lips pretending to be reserved, and stretched out her slender green-white fingers in front of Zhou Zhiyue, "It's okay, you can give it a try."

  Zhou Zhiyue held her hand, lowered his eyes slightly, and helped her slowly put on the ring.

  The pink diamond is radiant and flawless. When it is circled on the slender and beautiful hand, it does not overwhelm the guest at all. On the contrary, it makes the white jade on the hands appear as moist as mutton fat.

  Wen Yuduo admired her new ring with satisfaction, a proud smile appeared on her charming face, "Why is it so suitable? Have you measured my hand?"

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyebrows slightly but did not deny it. He did measure Wen Tuduo's ring finger while she was asleep, and then found someone to customize the pink diamond ring.

  There was no difference in the time calculation. On the day the ring was made, the postcard was also sent, and he immediately "formally proposed" to her.

  The two didn't spend much time in the restaurant. It was less than eight o'clock after dinner. Instead of going home, they came to a nearby five-star hotel to continue their date.

  Life occasionally requires a little deviation.

  The door to the hotel room was closed, but before the lights were turned on, Wen Yuduo came to haunt her. She grabbed Zhou Zhiyue's collar with both hands and tightened it suddenly.

  The man was forced to lower his head and lean forward slightly.

  "You know what? I actually prefer to take the initiative."

  Wen Yuduo winked playfully at Zhou Zhiyue. She stood up on her tiptoes and took the initiative to hook her neck and kiss him.

  Their lips touched, and Zhou Zhiyue's breathing was heavy, but he still followed the woman's rhythm with great restraint.

  After kissing tenderly in the dark for a while, Wen Yuduo found the man's tight chest muscles under her palms. She suddenly felt short of breath and felt a little shy for no reason, so she backed away with a blush, "Why don't we go back early, Xiaoyu is still waiting at home."

  After she finished speaking, she wanted to turn around and open the door, but was suddenly caught.

She was pressed against the wall, her hands were raised above her head, and the man's fingers were inserted little by little until their ten fingers were intertwined.

  In the darkness, Wen Yuduo couldn't see Zhou Zhiyue's expression clearly, and could only see a pair of burning eyes.

  His voice was hoarse, "Did you know? I not only like to take the initiative, but also like something else?"