Chapter 59: The Diligent Curly Boy

Twenty minutes later, Wen Yuduo was completely stunned. She took an almost unrecognizable Zhou Shaoyu dumpling with both hands. Her eyes suddenly widened and her mouth opened into an O shape.

  Liangzi's mother took over a Liangzi who was also unrecognizable and was stunned in disbelief.

  Fang Ruoxi jumped up and announced her masterpiece today with a bright smile, "Mom, mom, am I awesome? I dressed up my brother Xiaoyu and Liangzai so beautifully! Mom, mom, you are usually like this Aren't I very smart with this kind of makeup?"

  Zhou Shaoyu's pouty lips were smeared with red lipstick, but the lipstick was applied crookedly, causing his originally beautiful lip shape to become a two-part sausage mouth.

Not to mention the purple eye shadow on her eyelids, the orange blush on her small face, and the nail polish on her fingernails. Fang Ruoxi also carefully dyed their nails in different colors, and wore several gemstone rings on their fleshy fingers. The little fleshy hands were colorful and really special.

  Liangzi also wore lipstick, and their lipstick was purple, like the evil stepmother in Snow White. And his pair of originally delicate eyebrows were painted into two thick crayon eyebrows by Fang Ruoxi. He also wore a crown inlaid with gems on his head.

  The two cute babies in makeup grinned at their mothers.

  Zhou Shaoyu's eyeshadow is a very charming purple with gold glitter, which makes his eyes even bigger, bright and shining, implying a look of affection.

  Wen Tuduo's mood was complicated and difficult to describe, but at the same time, she could barely hold back her laughter and her shoulders were shaking.

  Liangzi's mother was already laughing, "Hahahahahaha...", the whole living room echoed with the laughter of the two mothers.

  Xixi's mother collapsed and held her forehead, not knowing what to say. Aunt Lin stood aside, looking embarrassed.

  Aunt Lin really didn't expect that she accidentally had a bad stomach today and went to the toilet for twenty minutes. When she came out, she would see such a terrifying scene.

  Fang Ruoxi's eyebrows were beaming as she coaxed her two younger brothers to give her makeup, "Brother Xiaoyu, younger brother Liangzai! Do you want to be as beautiful as your mother?"

  Liangzi smiled silly, "Mom, mom..."

  When Zhou Shaoyu heard his mother's words, he also waved his little fleshy hands, "Ama, ama, ama, ama."

  Fang Ruoxi picked up the cosmetics and said, "Mom said that if you want to be a refined girl, you should also be a refined boy. Mom said that you will become more beautiful if you put on makeup and lose weight!"

  When the two little kids saw these weird cosmetics, they ran over and raised their little faces for their sister to play with. Mr. Zhou even stretched out his tongue and licked his lips. lipstick.

  ...

  Wen Yuduo quickly took dozens of photos of Zhou ShaoYu after makeup, and sent them to Zhou Zhiyue who was still on the plane, and then sent them to the brother and sister group of "Drinking Tea at leisure", the baby group of "Cute Baby Breeding Base", and finally Issued separately to Wu Xin and Wen Yunting.

  Wen Yuduo laughed until her stomach hurt while taking pictures. Zhou Shaoyu opened his eyes wide in confusion and started laughing along with her.

  Zhou Shaoyu pursed his lips shyly. Sister Fang Ruoxi said that every child must wear makeup! He also knows that he looks very delicate and handsome after putting on makeup. Does his mother like him even more?