Chapter 68: Birthday Curly Boy  

The sea in March is more beautiful than Wen Yuduo imagined. The water and sky are the same color, dazzlingly blue and pure. The rising sun shines in the sky, making the entire sea surface sparkling and resplendent.

  The Allen slowly sailed away from the shore. The luxurious superyacht was filled with relatives and friends from the wealthy circles of City A. They all came to attend the first birthday party of Zhou Shaoyu's child.

Wen Yuduo was wearing a high-cut white skirt today. Her brown pupils showed a lighter amber color in the sunlight. Her skin was like flowing milk, white and clear, with a faint luster. She was holding a champagne glass in her hand and was socializing with a few friends in the circle.

  "Mrs. Zhou, our nephew just went to your parent-child paradise to get a New Year's Pass yesterday. He said it was very fun there."

  "As long as you like it, I'll invite all the children to come together and I'll pay for it."

  "Mrs. Zhou, are you still considering opening a few more branches? We live in the east of the city, and it's inconvenient to go to Huayi."

  "Yeah, we have three kids at home, and it's very difficult every weekend. Why don't you come and open one near our home?"

  Wen Yuduo covered her lips and smiled, "I can't keep up with my energy now. When this Huayi store becomes stable, I will definitely continue to open a few more."

  ...

  After chatting with a few ladies, Wen Yuduo walked towards the two Duan brothers who were wearing sunglasses.

  She clinked their glasses with Duan Yi and said, "Master Duan, the Allen is more luxurious than I imagined. You are so generous that you are willing to give it away as a prize."

  Duan Xunye's pink hair was particularly dazzling today. He bumped his brother's arm and teased: "That is? You have to see who it is for. Huh? We? Sister Chu Yue is here. where?"

  Wen Yuduo raised her eyebrows, "No wonder, it turns out that we, Xiaoyu, have all taken advantage of our sister."

  "Hey, don't say that." Duan Yi smiled and denied it. He took a sip from the champagne glass and leaned against the railing as if he had no bones to look at the sea view.

  After entertaining a group of adults, Wen Yuduo went to see the children.

  Many children came today. Zhou Shaoyu Xiaotuanzi and the children were playing on the wide deck.

  He was dressed very handsomely, with a white shirt and dark blue trousers, a dark blue bow tie on his plump neck, and high-end leather shoes on his feet. His hair had been specially taken care of and neatly combed, and he looked like a very rich young master.

  Zhou Shaoyu was originally playing with balloons with the children. When he saw Wen Yuduo, he immediately threw away the balloon and staggered over, "Hey, hey, hey..."

  His eyes were bright and round, and he stretched out his two small fleshy hands, "Wrap, hug..."

  With a smile on her eyes and brows, Wen Yuduo picked up the little dumpling. Just as she was about to kiss him, she suddenly realized that she was wearing lipstick and stopped abruptly.

  Zhou Shaoyu grinned. He knew that he was special today. He put his little face against his mother's. He looked very squeamish and his voice was sweet, "Ahem, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

  Wen Yuduo pinched his soft and sweet cheek and said, "Baby Xiaoyu, you are one year old today! Happy birthday!"

  Zhou Shaoyu put his two little fleshy hands in front of him and pursed his lips shyly.