Chapter 39: The Genius Curly Boy

In the afternoon, Zhou Zhiyue packed up Zhou Shaoyu who woke up from his nap and took him to the company. Coincidentally, Ding He and Fang Qingxiong are here today.

  They happened to come to see Zhou Zhiyue for something, and they were drinking coffee on the sofa in the president's office while waiting for the big boss to come over.

  Unexpectedly, he saw Zhou Zhiyue in a suit holding a chubby little dumpling in his arms. The little dumpling might have just woken up from a nap. His big eyes were a little dazed, and his face was as red as an apple.

  When he saw these two gentle uncles who had some impressions, he took the initiative to wave and say hello, and smiled with two big white teeth, "Ouch..."

  Ding He and Fang Qingxiong immediately endured the heat and drank all the coffee on the coffee table.

  "Mr. Zhou."

  Zhou Zhiyue nodded lightly, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

  "No, we just arrived."

  Zhou Zhiyue discussed work matters with two senior executives, while Zhou Shaoyu was with Cen, the housekeeper, and the nanny.

  Since Zhou Shaoyu's last three-day trip to the company, Zhou Zhiyue has circled a special place in the corner of his office for Zhou Shaoyu.

  Zhou Shaoyu's "small world" is arranged next to the circular floor-to-ceiling window, with a layer of cartoon crawling cushions on it, and a row of clean and neat educational toys placed on the cushions.

  The sunshine in the afternoon was brighter than in the morning, and the position where Zhou Shaoyu played with his toys was just right. He could get some sunshine.

  Under the sun, the little guy's soft curly hair reflects a beautiful golden luster, and his pink and tender face has fine and small fluff. Looking from a distance, he is so cute that you want to take a bite.

  The adults were talking. Zhou Shaoyu sat obediently and played with musical toys. The little guy poked and played the music with his fleshy hands and clicked on the finger piano. The sound of the music he listened to jumped with his fingertips. The little guy was very happy. Be happy and sway your little buttocks to the rhythm of the music.

  He slapped the merry-go-round with his palms and beat the drum with his hands. The merry-go-round rotated with the music. Zhou Shaoyu slapped the snare drum harder, creating a cheerful rhythm.

  Butler Cen smiled fondly: "Our young master can play music at such a young age. He is really a genius prodigy! In the future, he will definitely be able to write poetry at the age of one and speak five languages ​​at the age of three."

The childcare sister-in-law quite agrees: "I got promoted at the age of five, I can program at the age of eight, and I have become a top expert in the world."

  Butler Cen and the nanny smiled and nodded at each other, looking like-minded.

  Zhou Shaoyu didn't know that he had been arranged for the past eight years.

  He picked up the Ultraman Zero model on the cushion, suddenly thought of something, and with a flash of inspiration, he shouted in the direction of Zhou Zhiyue: "Daddy... Daddy!"

  The three men surrounding the desk all looked over.

  Ding He immediately said attentively: "This child is not only good, but also smart."

  Fang Qingxiong agreed: "Yes, for such a young child, the pronunciation of calling daddy is so accurate."

  Ding He smiled: "At first glance, Mr. Zhou, your wife has been educated well."