Chapter 14: The Handsome Daddy Who Was Flirted

The little farce ended with the three parents awkwardly apologizing to each other.

  The little boy ran behind his mother and stared at Fang Ruoxi angrily. Fang Ruoxi put his hands on his hips, still angry and refusing to bow his head. Zhou Shaoyu had no idea that he was in the "center of the storm". He had already forgotten what had just happened and sat happily on the inflatable pony.

  The little boy's mother: "Does your brother still feel pain? My brother and his group were playing too carelessly and accidentally hurt my brother. I'm really sorry."

  Xiaoyu's mother: "Children will always have accidents of one kind or another when they play together, so don't take it to heart."

  Xixi's mother: "I'm sorry, brother, my Xixi shouldn't have pushed you hard. Did you feel any pain from the fall?"

  The little boy's mother: "It's okay. My brother is thick-skinned. He should give way to his sister."

...

  The three parents pushed and pushed each other back and forth for a few more words, and then the matter was over.

  The three children were also brought back to the dining area for lunch by their parents. Fang Ruoxi was still angry. She dropped the fork of the spaghetti with meat sauce and pouted, "It's obviously that brother's fault, but he still curses us. We Why do you have to apologize to him? Huh, I should slap him in the face and beat him into a little cat."

  Fang Ruoxi's mother was often at a loss when it came to her daughter's irritable personality and sighed silently.

  Wen Yuduo was feeding Zhou Shaoyu pureed vegetables and lean meat. Hearing this, she thought Xixi's bad temper was too cute and couldn't help but explain softly: "That brother should indeed apologize, but we Xixi shouldn't push him either."

  Fang Ruoxi was very dissatisfied with this explanation, "Huh! Why? I don't believe it."

  Wen Yuduo winked at the little girl, "It's wrong that he accidentally hit his brother with the ball and refused to apologize, but the best way is to tell the parents or teachers so that adults can judge the seriousness of the matter and how to solve it. Next time Xixi, let's not be impulsive and use our little brains to think of a solution when something happens, okay?"

  Fang Ruoxi folded his hands on his chest, hesitating a little, not sure whether to believe what this beautiful aunt said.

  Xixi's mother put a piece of apple-flavored grilled chicken wings into her bowl, "Auntie is right. Xixi is a brave girl, but her temper is a bit anxious. We work hard to overcome this shortcoming, lose our temper less and use our brains more. Lian Ao Neither Terman nor Superman will hit anyone casually."

  Fang Ruoxi's eyes lit up, he clenched his fists and raised his hands, and finally laughed, "I understand. I want to learn from Superman and practice martial arts to become super powerful. From now on, I can punch bad guys away and kick them into the sky! Oh! yeah!"

  When Zhou Shaoyu saw Fang Ruoxi smiling, he also chuckled. The vegetable and meat paste mixed with saliva flowed down the corners of his mouth and dripped into his chest bib.

  Wen Yuduo and Xixi's mother: "..."

  Forget it, surrender, we can't communicate.

  The brain circuitry of human pups is just different.

  That night, after taking a bath and drinking milk, Wen Yuduo hugged Zhou Shaoyu and sat on the bedside reading a picture book. The shadows of the trees outside the window were dancing, the lights in the bedroom were soft, and the disc speakers were playing low and soothing light music. Zhou Shaoyu squinted his eyes slightly, feeling a little drowsy.