Chapter 37: Angry Curly Boy  

Zhou Zhiyue was working overtime in the office when he received Wen Yuduo's WeChat message.

  He originally didn't want to come back to work, but he really had nowhere to go?

  Work has long become the most important part of his life. Zhou Zhiyue is like a precise and efficient machine, working hard every day for more than ten years.

  But today, Zhou Zhiyue was not focused. While reviewing the dense financial statements, he tilted his head to look at the screen of his mobile phone, as if waiting for something.

  In the end, he really waited for it?

  Wen Yuduo sent him a video that made people feel happy. Little boy Zhou Shaoyu smiled so hard that his teeth were invisible, showing two big white teeth and making a clear sound "bababa".

  [Taro Duoduo: With my tireless and hard education, the little guy finally knows how to call daddy. He is so smart and awesome! ]

  Zhou Zhiyue's dark gray eyes were filled with a hint of smile.

  [Zhou Zhiyue: Having fun? ]

  [Taro Duoduo: Of course! ]

  Zhou Zhiyue raised the corners of his lips and watched the video twice more.

  Mr. Chen stood aside and reported: "Mr. Zhou, are you going?"

  The more Zhou Zhi raised his eyes, his expression returned to normal, "Go?"

  Mr. Chen was a little in disbelief.

  In the morning, several directors and senior executives invited Zhou Zhiyue to play golf together for relaxation and entertainment.

  Generally speaking, Mr. Zhou never participates in such social activities where no actual benefits can be obtained, but today he agreed to attend the appointment for the first time. It seems that the big boss is in a very good mood.

  Zhou Zhiyue went to the lounge next door to change clothes. He looked at himself in the mirror, and the cold and hard facial lines seemed to be a bit softer than usual.

  He distantly remembered that in his previous life, Zhou Shaoyu didn't speak until very late, and he didn't even call him dad until he was two years old.

  But now, the little guy is not even ten months old, but he can call him daddy!

  Wen Yuduo is right. As long as he spends time with his children, the children will respond positively to him.

  Also, that beautiful woman full of clever ideas, I don't know what scientific and efficient education methods she used to teach her children so well.

  Zhou Zhiyue had a smile on his eyebrows, straightened his collar, and turned around to go out in a good mood.

  On the other side, a children's toy library.

  Wen Tuduo didn't expect that today would be such a coincidence, and she would meet Liangzi, the second male lead in this article.

  Liangzi also came here with his mother. He was wearing a gray striped sportswear and bright yellow sneakers, and he walked like a cute little duck.

  Liangzi's mother recognized Wen Yuduo first, "Xiaoyu's mother? What a coincidence, you are here to take your baby here too today?"

  The tall and fashionable Liangzi's mother looked at the two young parents in front of her with a smile.

  Wen Tuduo nodded and smiled, "What a coincidence! This is my good friend Xixi's mother." She turned to Xixi's mother and introduced, "This is Liangzai's mother."