Chapter 33: Angry Handsome Daddy  

When Su Heng heard the footsteps, he turned around and saw Zhou Zhiyue standing at the end of the corridor, tall and straight, with a temperament as frosty as snow, but his eyes were filled with displeasure at the moment.

  Zhou Zhiyue's voice was as clear as ice and snow, as cold as ice without a trace of warmth, "Su Heng, you have crossed the line."

  Su Heng sneered and gritted his teeth and said, "Oh, what qualifications do you, a late comer, have to make any judgments? When I met her, you didn't know where she was?"

  Zhou Zhiyue's eyebrows were cold and arrogant, "She is my wife now, please stop your harassing behavior."

  Su Heng snorted coldly, her eyes filled with gloom, "Don't think I don't know, you are just a marriage where each of you gets what you need. But she and I truly have a relationship that lasts for many years and is unforgettable. What do you compare to me?" "

  "Oh? Really?" Zhou Zhiyue let out a cold and sarcastic chuckle, "When you talk about feelings, do you mean that she avoids you like a snake or a scorpion, or does it mean that when you meet her, you want to run away?"

  Su Heng's deep and cruel eyes narrowed, unwilling to be outdone, "No matter what the feelings are, they have nothing to do with you, an outsider!"

  "Su Heng, you are too childish. You are so childish that it makes people laugh." Zhou Zhiyue's dark gray eyes were like a frozen pool, with undisguised disdain and contempt in his eyes, and his tone was extremely contemptuous. , "If there a next time, you come to harass my wife again..."

  He took a step forward, squinted his eyes, and said softly, "I will try my best to kill you."

  Su Heng closed his mouth and clenched his fists, his eyes as if they were quenched with poison.

  Zhou Zhiyue ended this boring conversation early and left with a long step.

  The ends of Su Heng's eyes were red. He took out the lighter and his fingertips were trembling slightly. He chewed the cigarette heavily in his mouth, and the bluish-white smoke quickly blurred his face.

  When Wen Yuduo returned to the dining room, she discovered that only Wen Yunting, Wen Yanche and Duan Yi were at the round table.

  Wen Yanche: "Mom and Chu Yue took the little one to the living room to play."

  Wen Yuduo came to the living room and saw Zhou Shaoyu playing "Silent Cloud Bubble Ball" with Wen Chuyue. Wu Xin sat aside and dug apple puree for him with a small spoon.

  The little guy is so happy, his branches are trembling with laughter, and his curly hair is swaying.

  Wen Yuduo: "..."

  Wu Xin saw Wen Yuduo coming back with a hint of dissatisfaction on her face, "Children need to eat fresh fruit. After peeling the apples, use an iron spoon to scoop them out. What kind of puree did you buy? I don't know how long it has been stored, and the nutrients have been lost. How can I get fresh fruit??"

  Zhou Shaoyu opened his mouth wide and ate the apples Wu Xin fed him, and raised his little face in an exaggerated manner, waiting for praise.

  Wu Xin touched his head and smiled kindly, "The baby is very good. We have to eat apples every day."

  Zhou Shaoyu blinked his big eyes, "Gugu!"

  Wu Xin turned her head and couldn't help but said: "There are also Xiaoyu's clothes. These clothes are just good-looking, but they are not warm at all. As long as a child catches a cold once, it will be in trouble in the future."