Chapter 53: Timid Curly Boy

On the first day of the first lunar month, Zhou Shaoyu Xiaotuanzi got up early, rolled around on the child's bed, and randomly pressed the early education machine on the child's bed with his little hands.

  "At the beginning of human beings, their nature is good. Their natures are similar, □□..."

Wen Yuduo got up while the "Three Character Classic" was recited loudly and with perfect words. She rubbed her eyes and said hello to Zhou Shaoyu, "Good morning, baby Xiaoyu, and happy New Year!"

  Zhou Shaoyu waved the rabbit early education machine in his hand vigorously and smiled with four big white teeth, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

  Wen Tuduo put on new clothes and a red woolen hat for Xiaotuanzi. The little guy's skin is white and pink, and he looks particularly good in red. Look, his skin looks whiter, his eyes are brighter, and his little mouth is pink.

  In the morning, Zhou Zhiyue drove and took Wen Yuduo and Zhou Shaoyu around.

  City A is a city with a large immigrant population. The traffic volume decreased significantly during the Chinese New Year. Road sections that would normally be jammed were smooth today.

  There was no particularly interesting place in the city, so Zhou Zhiyue took the two of them to a very lively pedestrian street in the old city. This pedestrian street has a long history and is one of the must-visit attractions in City A.

  Two days ago, I heard from a boss who has three children at home that he occasionally brings his children here to play. Without exception, the children like the lively market very much.

  Zhou Zhiyue hugged Zhou Shaoyu with one hand and held Wen Yuduo with the other. The three of them walked aimlessly on the pedestrian street. Wen Yuduo lined up to buy the New Year's limited edition milk tea.

  Zhou Shaoyu Xiaotuanzi, on the other hand, looked at the people coming and going with his big, curious eyes, looking dazed.

  No? The deafening sound of gongs and drums suddenly came from the distance. It should be the traditional dragon and lion dance performances in the streets of the old city. The lion dance team paraded through the streets, getting closer and louder.

  Zhou Shaoyu was frightened all over, and he looked around nervously and fearfully.

  He frowned his little eyebrows, stretched out his little fleshy hands and thought of his mother's arms, "Ang gugu..."

  Wen Yuduo took him from Zhou Zhiyue's arms, and Zhou Shaoyu immediately grabbed his mother's clothes with ten fingers. His pink and white face was extremely serious, and his ears were raised high.

  Wen Yuduo didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and she didn't care whether the children could understand or not, so she explained softly to him: "Xiaoyu, this is lion dance. Lion dance is a traditional performance, and its origin can be traced back to... Dating back to ancient legends and myths..."

  The lion dance team slowly approached with the deafening sound of gongs and drums. Wen Yuduo hugged Zhou Shaoyu and watched from the side of the road. More and more passers-by watched. This pedestrian street, which is not spacious in itself, was quickly surrounded by water and blocked.

  Zhou Zhiyue held Wen Yuduo's milk tea in one hand, hugged the woman's waist tightly with the other, and led her to a high ground, "Be careful."

  Wen Tuduo moved her position obediently, "Hmm."

  Everyone was happily picking up their mobile phones to record the lion dance video, but at this moment Zhou Shaoyu burst into tears, his cries shaking the sky!