Chapter 64: The walking curly boy  

This night was so crazy that Wen Yuduo felt like she was going to be ruined.

  The life span of the apricot suit and skirt was only one day. She didn't know why the quality of such expensive clothes was so poor. In the end, the final destination of these tattered fabrics was the trash can.

  Wen Yuduo was carried back to the room by Zhou Zhiyue, and she was put into the bathtub filled with water. She pressed her red and swollen lips to reject the man who wanted to help, "You go quickly, I will wash myself." "

  Zhou Zhiyue was a little worried, "Can you really do this?"

  "Okay? You should get out quickly."

  Wen Yuduo casually grabbed a big towel and covered herself, staring at Zhou Zhiyue warily. She doesn't need the "help" from this man dressed like a beast. In the end, the help will definitely become more and more troublesome.

  Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyebrows slightly, "Okay, if you need anything, just call the intercom number next to the bathtub."

  "Well, get out quickly."

  "Good night." Zhou Zhiyue kissed her forehead gently, then went out and closed the door honestly.

  Wen Yuduo put down the towel covering her chest and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Because she was too tired, Wen Yuduo rarely fell asleep late on the second day.

  Her brain was groggy, and she seemed to hear a child calling, but she couldn't wake up.

  Then she seemed to hear Zhou Zhiyue's voice. Her determination to get up and take care of the child instantly collapsed, and she slept like a dead pig on the bed.

  It was already eleven o'clock when she woke up again. Wen Yuduo patted her head in frustration and went downstairs after washing up.

  As soon as I came downstairs, I heard a burst of cheerful laughter and cheers from everyone in the living room.

  Wen Yuduo walked to the living room curiously and saw all the servants in the family gathered around the living room, seemingly watching some kind of performance.

  Butler Cen Wen Yuduo's eyes lit up, and his voice trembled with excitement, "Madam! The young master just took a step on his own!"

  Wen Yuduo was speechless, "What!? Are you serious??"

  The childcare sister-in-law was also very excited, "Yes, it's true?! He just stood up holding on to the coffee table, but suddenly let go of his hand at some point, and then we saw him walking forward on his own. step!"

  Butler Cen said angrily: "What a pity we didn't react and didn't use our mobile phones to record the incident."

  Wen Yuduo quickly turned his attention to Xiaotuanzi who was surrounded by the crowd. Zhou Shaoyu's face was filled with a happy and contented smile, and he seemed to enjoy the feeling of being chased by everyone.

  Butler Cen: "Young master, can you take one more step? Show it to mom. Mom hasn't seen you walk yet!"

  Wen Yuduo squatted in front of Zhou Shaoyu, with a smile on her eyes and brows, "Xiaoyu, can you really walk? Do you want to show it to your mother?"

  "Ama, ama, ama," Zhou Shaoyu grinned at Wen Yuduo, but instead of showing off his walk, he turned his head arrogantly and crawled away with his butt raised.

  snort!

  What is walking but not walking?? These adults are really boring, so he should go and play with Hu Bao.