Chapter 48: The handsome daddy on a date  

The lights in the fountain square are weird, with red, orange, yellow and green colors changing with the rhythm of the music. On a cold winter night, it feels very cozy and warm.

  The boy and girl were standing on the side of the road chatting. The girl didn't know why. She was suddenly amused and glared at the boy next to her. The boy is very young, with dazzling blond hair, and his face is full of energy except for the collagen.

  The two of them look quite good together. They are all the kind who have never experienced the hardships of life, and there is an innocent magnetic field lingering around them. Although the boy was laughing and joking, his eyes when looking at the girl were very deep, with strands of affection entwined in them. Only he, the bystander, could see clearly.

  Zhou Zhiyue's eyes seemed to be stabbed. He lowered his eyes, his jaw tightened, and his face was very cold.

  During this period of time together, he could feel that Wen Yuduo was a little special to him, maybe because he admired a certain aspect of her, or maybe he was curious for a while, but how much good feeling was worth that little bit of specialness?

  Compared with the surging wave in his chest, her feeble sense of good feelings was like water droplets compared to the sea, green leaves compared to the forest...

  Does she also have other special feelings for the boy in front of her?

  After all, no matter what I say, although I am wearing a young skin at the moment, I am already thirty-seven years old at heart, which is obviously different from these boys in their twenties.

  Realizing this, Zhou Zhiyue got out of the car and walked to the opposite side of the two people. The drapey fabric of his suit pants fluttered gently in the night breeze, sending the high-end spicy woody fragrance from his body to the two people opposite him.

  Wen Yuduo saw him first, and her eyes lit up, "You? Why are you here?"

  Zhou Zhiyue walked toward her and said in a clear voice, "Come to pick you up."

  Zhou Zhiyue took advantage of the situation and took Wen Yuduo's hand. The woman's hand was so tender and soft that it could be wrapped entirely in the center of his hand.

  Wen Yuduo didn't expect that he would come up and hold her hand. She was stunned, and then she felt her face felt a little hot.

  She just remembered that the two of them didn't know each other yet and should introduce them.

  "This is Duan Yi's younger brother Duan Xunye, who is also my childhood friend."

  "This is my husband, Zhou Zhiyue." Wen Yuduo approached Zhou Zhiyue and gently put her head close to his arm. Zhou Zhiyue squeezed Wen Yuduo's fingers, and his expression finally softened.

  Since Zhou Zhiyue arrived, the smile on Duan Xunye's face has gradually disappeared. When he doesn't smile, his peach blossom eyes look a little cold and distant.

  Zhou Zhiyue hid his emotions very well and was the first to greet him, "Hello? It turns out you are Young Master Duan. I often hear your brother mention you."

  As expected, Duan Xunye was still too young and couldn't hide things in his heart. His tone was a little distorted, "Really? I rarely hear Yu Duo mention you. How are you?"

  Wen Yuduo frowned when she heard this. What does this person mean? What does it mean that she has never mentioned Zhou Zhiyue? She obviously feels that there is no need to mention her husband often, no matter whether she is familiar with someone or not. For example, she often mentions Zhou Zhiyue to Wen Chuyue, but Wen Chuyue is almost too lazy to reply to her. He even threatened to block her.