Chapter 15: The hard-to-guess curly boy

Maybe because he drank some wine before going to bed, Wen Yuduo had a good night's sleep.

  The next morning, under the light blue sky, there was a trace of light on the eastern horizon.

  After Wen Yuduo finished feeding Zhou Shaoyu, the little boy continued to fall on the small bed and went back to sleep, while Wen Yuduo came to the kitchen on the first floor humming a song.

  She took along the original owner's camera and tripod and planned to publish a complementary food vlog. Unexpectedly, the maternal and infant account [Curly Little Fish Baby] she made on a whim also accumulated a number of fans.

  A video posted last week about testing 25 baby face creams suddenly went viral. The number of fans has been increasing since that day, and the traffic of all graphic notes and videos has also been increasing.

  [I will never give birth to a second child: Mommy Xiaoyu, after using the cream you recommended, my baby's skin is stable during the seasons and there is no eczema. ]

  [Watermelon Mom: Is Xiaoyu Mom a partisan? Can you please publish an issue of popular science and comparison of the ingredients of baby cream, because Watermelon's skin is sensitive and very delicate. Do not use skin care products with unsafe ingredients on Watermelon. ]

  [Sincere Mashed Potatoes: Thumbs up! One look at the blogger and it turns out he doesn't have enough money! There is a facial cream that bloggers do not recommend. I used it on my baby and it was really bad, but it is widely promoted to beautify it! ]

  [Kindergarten School Bully: Can you publish a review of diapers and pull-ups? ]

  [Households with feeding difficulties: Can you publish a special topic on complementary feeding? urgent. ]

  [Tang Ma Ma: Looking for a special topic on complementary foods! Preferably one that is younger than 1 month old. ]

  ...

  In the kitchen, chef Lao Zhao and Aunt Jiang were preparing breakfast, and were very surprised to see Wen Yuduo walk in.

  Aunt Jiang: "Madam, do you want to drink the bird's nest now? It's still simmering in the pot. I'll bring it out to you when it's done."

  Wen Yuduo curved her lips and said with a smile: "I'm here to provide food supplements. You continue to be busy and don't worry about me."

  Lao Zhao: "What supplementary food do you need? Just leave it to us."

  Wen Yuduo waved her hand, "No, I want to try it myself."

  Wen Tuduo fixed the camera on a tripod and pointed the lens at her hand.

  Today she is going to make two simple and nutritious finger foods. If it succeeds, you can make a video and give it to Zhou Shaoyu to eat. If it fails, Zhou Shaoyu should be able to eat it, right?

  Anyway, the ingredients themselves are the same, success and failure are just different in appearance.

  System: "I advise you to be kind..."

  Wen Yuduo touched her nose awkwardly.

  System: "Baby can start adding finger foods from the age of 7 months. Eating finger foods can not only practice grasping and improve fine motor skills, but also make the baby fall in love with independent eating. What do you want to do? We have detailed information in our system The making tutorial!"

  Wen Yuduo's eyes lit up, she didn't expect this baby-raising system to be so easy to use, "System, help me search for sweet potato and yam steamed cakes and broccoli beef strips. Small fish are allergic to these ingredients."