Chapter 69: The Handsome Daddy Who Saves People  

The birthday party lasted from afternoon to evening, and the Allen was filled with the joyful laughter of the children.

  Since the children have a large age gap, ranging from a few months to six years old, Wen Tuduo arranged different games for children of different ages.

  Those over three years old can play hoops, tail-pulling, treasure hunts, and piñata smashing candy... Those under three years old, like Zhou Shaoyu, can follow picture books and teachers to learn from younger picture books, play acrylic watercolors, Whac-a-mole...

  Zhou Shaoyu's two little fleshy hands were covered with acrylic paint. With a focused and serious face, he pressed his palm prints onto the drawing paper.

  "Xiaoyu, we can try using different tools, such as watercolor pens and cotton for painting." Wen Yuduo changed into a set of dark clothes, held a pen in his hand and handed it to Zhou Shaoyu.

  Zhou Zhiyue put a painting apron on Zhou Shaoyu at the side.

  Zhou Shaoyu pouted and shook his head. He had to use his little hands to paint. He likes slippery, cold paint. How about applying it to his little hands? Let's have fun!

  Is it better to apply it on the face? Have fun!

  Zhou Shaoyu picked up the red paint and rubbed it on his little face, grinning, it was quite ugly.

  Zhou Zhiyue frowned in disgust and wiped his face with a wet tissue.

  System: "Hey, let it go. This is the legendary Messy Play. As the name suggests, it means playing around. Messy Play has many benefits, such as stimulating sensory exploration, developing and enhancing creativity, improving concentration, and increasing Children's ability to solve problems."

  The system said so, and Wen Yuduo didn't bother to care, so he just quietly watched the father and son "drawing".

  The final product is a bunch of colorful stuff that I don't know what it is. But Zhou Shaoyu was very proud. He picked up his "Impressionist masterpiece" and forced it on Wen Yuduo. He raised his little face and asked for praise, "Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

  Wen Yuduo helplessly raised her forehead and complained to the system in her mind: "Are you sure this is the male protagonist? From someone else's family? Isn't the male protagonist? He painted at one year old, wrote poetry at three years old, and even wets the bed? A map of the world. Of?"

  system:"......"

  After finishing the painting, Zhou Shaoyu's little hands and face were all colorful. Although he was wearing an apron, his clothes were also dirty.

  "Let's take a shower before we go home!" It's now eight o'clock in the evening, and the Allen will dock at about ten o'clock. Today's birthday party will not end until it docks.

  Zhou Shaoyu sat on the ground and stretched out his little hand towards his mother, "Eight, hug."

  Zhou Zhiyue didn't think the child was dirty, so he picked him up and said, "Let's go, daddy will give you a bath."

  Wen Yuduo also went to the room to watch Zhou Shaoyu take a shower.

  The man rolled up the cuffs of his white shirt, revealing his thin arms, and bent down to give Zhou Shaoyu a bath. The child was sitting in the tub, fleshy, pink and tender, holding a ball of foam in his little hands, his eyes wide and round.

  The next second, he opened his mouth and curiously took a mouthful of foam.

  "Ahem...yueyue..."