Chapter 67: Passionate Curly Boy  

The opening results of the parent-child park were better than Wen Tuduo expected. There was a long queue at the gate on the opening day, and a wave of "high-quality baby walks" was also set off on various social networking sites.

  【collect! A must-go place for baby-walking in city A, it's No.1 in my mind! 】

  [Parents free their hands, and the baby eats, drinks, plays and learns in one stop. 】

  [Parent-child play in City A is an amusement park worth visiting. 】

  [Which high-end parent-child entertainment company to choose? The price/performance ratio is super high, you will lose money if you don't go. 】

  [City A is a tourist attraction for kids to take pictures and check out. I was shocked. This giant rotating slide is really awesome...]

  ...

  On the second day after the opening, there was still a long queue at the entrance of the parent-child park. Although the small team was busy, it was in good order. This is also thanks to Teacher Zhong Xia who has many years of operational experience. Without her planning, Wen Yuduo and his team would probably be too busy to be dizzy.

  In the afternoon, Wen Yuduo saw that everything in the paradise was in order, and she finally had time to attend to her own personal matters. She took a leave of absence from the team and took Zhou ShaoYu XiaoTuanzi and Zhou Zhiyue to pick up Mrs. Zhou.

  In the evening, Mrs. Zhou arrived in City A, and Wen Yuduo finally met the legendary Mrs. Zhou.

  Although she is old, she looks very energetic, with bright eyes. She is wearing a luxurious purple dress, and her neck and hands are covered with jade jewelry.

  Old Mrs. Zhou was wearing a cane, supported by an auntie who took care of her daily life.

  Wen Yuduo hugged Zhou Shaoyu and obediently stepped forward to say hello, "Hello, grandma."

Mrs. Zhou smiled kindly and said, "You are Xiao Wen, my granddaughter-in-law. You are so beautiful!"

  She extended a clear hand to Zhou Shaoyu again, "Shaoyu, do you still remember my great-grandmother? I hugged you when you were just born."

  Ever since Zhou Shaoyu Xiaotuanzi met this strange old lady, he shyly retreated into Wen Yuduo's arms, pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Wen Yuduo rubbed the little dumpling's head and said, "Be good, little Yu. Call me grandma, grandma."

  Zhou Shaoyu pouted his lips angrily and refused to say a word.

  Zhou Zhiyue immediately smoothed things over, "Grandma, let's go home first, dinner is ready."

  Old Mrs. Zhou didn't mind Zhou Shaoyu's "recognition of life" and smiled, "I haven't been back to China for a long time, I feel a little uncomfortable."

  Zhou Zhiyue nodded, "You can stay longer this time."

  ...

  It was getting late when several people returned home.

  There are many new dishes added to the dinner table, all of which are Mrs. Zhou's favorite dishes.

  Zhou Shaoyu's little dumpling sat obediently on the child's seat. He held the steamed pumpkin sticks in his hand and stared at the old lady with his big curious eyes.

  Mrs. Zhou noticed her child's gaze and smiled kindly, her wrinkles showing, "Shaoyu, you are such a good child, you know how to eat by yourself."

  Zhou Shaoyu immediately pouted awkwardly, turned his face away, and threw away the pumpkin strips, looking a bit rebellious.