Chapter 77: The "Married" Curly Boy  

In the early morning of May, a family of three came to take wedding photos at the Yinhushan House, the same house where Wen Yuduo and Zhou Zhiyue had their first date.

  Although this house is not large in size, it is stylish and exquisitely decorated, making it very impressive.

  Wen Yuduo was wearing a dazzling fishtail wedding dress, and the sun was shining on her cheeks through the lace veil. Zhou Zhiyue stood behind her, hugged her slender waist, kissed her forehead, and outlined a picture in the camera Beautiful picture.

         Child Zhou Shaoyu is also wearing a small suit and leather shoes, and his hair is combed shiny. But at this moment, he stood aside angrily, looking at the pure white veil on his mother's head, his mouth pouting.

  He is so angry today! He came with his parents to take this wedding photo today. He was obviously the protagonist, but he was not allowed to wear the long veil.

  He wants to wear it too!

  Zhou Shaoyu walked up behind Wen Yuduo and stretched out his little fleshy hand to pull off her veil.

  Wen Yuduo kept explaining to the children: "Xiaoyu, this veil is not worn by you. It is worn by adults. To be precise, it is worn by the bride."

  Zhou Shaoyu didn't listen. He immediately sat on the ground and acted shamelessly. He shook his head violently, "No! No!"

  Zhou Zhiyue picked him up and said, "This is worn by girls, you are a boy."

  Zhou Shaoyu refused and kicked his legs angrily. He just liked that veil and felt it was fun to wear it on his head!

  Wen Yuduo felt a headache. Why didn't she? She thought that Zhou Shaoyu would be interested in the bridal veil. If she had known, she would have prepared one with him.

  Fortunately, the cameraman came over at this time. He also had a headache. After all, if the children kept crying, today's shooting task would not be completed.

  "Sir, Madam. We have children's veil props here. Do you want them?"

  The cameraman took out the three princess crown hairpins he bought at Pinxixi for 19.9 yuan. He looked slightly embarrassed and felt a little embarrassed that he couldn't handle them.

  Unexpectedly, Wen Yuduo's and Zhou Shaoyu's eyes lit up at the same time, "Okay, that's it!"

  Wen Yuduo clamped the crown and fluffy veil to Zhou Shaoyu's curly hair. The little guy put on beautiful hair accessories. His eyes were like stars, his lips were red and his teeth were white. He didn't need any other modification at all, and he looked as beautiful as a doll.

After putting on the veil, Zhou Shaoyu was finally satisfied. He stood proudly between his parents and stretched out his hand for a hug. Zhou Zhiyue picked up Zhou Shaoyu, who was wearing a small suit and veil.

  Zhou Shaoyu is not shy at all in front of the camera, but is full of expressiveness. Sometimes he would wink at the camera, sometimes he would kiss his mother's face, and sometimes he would rest his little head on his father's chest.

  The little round dumplings are cute and charming.

  Tiger Baby also left the country today. He wore a white lace collar with a small pure gold bell hanging on it. Tiger Baby scratched the little bell with his paws and played with the bell for a while.

  The photographer's eyes were full of surprises, "It's great! The children and kittens are great. Especially the children are very good at posing, and they can be models!"