Chapter 13: The squeamish curly boy

System: "No wonder Xiaoyu has not been sleeping well recently, crying more than usual, drooling a lot, stuffing things into his mouth and biting them... His gums are swollen and painful during teething, so parents should pay more attention than usual. Take care of your baby and try to ease your baby's discomfort."

  Wen Yuduo nodded thoughtfully, and rubbed Zhou Shaoyu's curly hair, "Mom will take you to the mall today. My baby is teething. How about we go out and buy a small toothbrush and a small teether?"

  Zhou Shaoyu didn't understand. He blinked with his big, innocent eyes. His little fleshy hand still held Wen Yuduo's hand, and he let out a dissatisfied hum.

  He really wanted to continue nibbling his mother's fingers. His mother's fingers were fragrant and soft, even more delicious than his own!

  Zhou Shaoyu's biological clock was completely messed up today. It was already half past ten after Wen Tuduo fed him breakfast milk and chicken puree, then hurriedly washed his butt and changed his diaper.

  It was already eleven o'clock in the morning when the whole family arrived at the shopping mall. Wen Yuduo pushed Zhou Shaoyu to the maternal and infant products store that he often visited.

  Although she was wearing a mask and a peaked cap, the clerk at the maternity and baby store still recognized her at a glance. Apparently she was not surprised by her frequent visits, and her attitude was much warmer than before.

  Shop assistant: "Ms. Wen, what did you come to pick out today? Have you finished all the purees and snacks for the little one?"

  Wen Yuduo smiled and shook his head: "The baby has teeth, let's see what is suitable for him."

  The clerk took out a transparent plastic box from the shelf and said, "Babies this month old can use a finger cot toothbrush to clean their mouth. The bristles of this toothbrush are very soft and can take care of the tongue and gums. The silicone finger cot can also ensure that the mother Your hands won't be bitten."

  Wen Yuduo glanced at Zhou Shaoyu funnily. In the morning, he bit his index finger and made a clear small tooth mark, which was still painful.

  Zhou Shaoyu was sitting quietly on the stroller, with a very serious face. He picked up a star puff with two fingers and put it in his mouth to eat.

  Wen Yuduo put away two boxes of finger toothbrushes and put them in the shopping cart. While shopping, she was chatting with the system in her mind, "This little lion's teether is pretty good, easy to grip, and the length is right. That one is not good, it's too long and easy to poke. Retching in the throat..."

  After buying toothbrushes, teethers and teething sticks, Wen Yuduo pushed Zhou Shaoyu around the food supplement area and toy area. Half an hour later, the shopping cart was packed to the brim.

  After finishing all the star puffs in his hand, Zhou Shaoyu became very impatient. He pulled hard on the seat belt in front of him, pouted his little mouth, and hummed to signal Wen Yuduo to pick him up immediately.

  Wen Yuduo knelt down, looked level with Zhou Shaoyu, and asked sincerely: "Xiaoyu, why do you always refuse to sit in the stroller? Is there something sharp on the seat that pierces your butt?" She was serious. I really want to know why little kids hate sitting down so much, whether it's a stroller, a dining table, a chair, or a safety seat.

  System: "......"

  "Uh...uh!" Zhou Shaoyu waved his small fist threateningly, as if to say that if he didn't hug him quickly, he would burst into tears in the next second.