Chapter 42: The Curly Boy Taking Photos  

Wen Yuduo immediately held Zhou ShaoYu in her arms, who was in a mess, and seriously checked his little hands and feet to see if they had been scratched by sharp ceramic shards.

  Fortunately, I checked all over my body and there were no signs of injury. Zhou Shaoyu sat obediently in his mother's arms, his little mouth pursed tightly, not daring to say a word, as if he knew he had done something wrong.

  However, Wen Yuduo did not scold Zhou Shaoyu this time, only feeling scared in her heart.

  The accident just now was not Zhou Shaoyu's fault, but the fault of their two parents. Because of her and Zhou Zhiyue's improper care when they were away, the little one almost suffered an accident and public items were damaged.

  This sounded a wake-up call for Wen Yuduo. Going out is actually very different from being at home. There are many safety risks when going out. She must be very alert to monitor Zhou Shao Yu.

  Zhou Zhiyue's expression was not very good, his eyebrows were solemn, and he was obviously thinking about her.

  Manager Huang couldn't believe that he had only been out for a short while, and the room looked like this. It's a small matter if the vase is smashed, but if it hurts Mr. Zhou's child, it's a big deal.

  Manager Huang raised his hand and said, "Mr. Zhou, why don't you change to a private room?"

  Zhou Zhiyue looked sternly, "Well, all dangerous items in the restaurant private rooms and hotel rooms will be put away later."

  Manager Huang nodded, thinking that this was indeed a good solution. Originally, their hot spring hotel focused on the new Chinese style, and inevitably there were many porcelain and other fragile items used for decoration. Children who are in the naughty period will stay here for three nights, so precautions must be taken.

  Wen Yuduo pointed at the broken porcelain pieces on the ground, regardless of whether Zhou ShaoYu understood or not, and emphasized to the little guy with a serious expression: "Xiaoyu, we can't touch things outside, it's very dangerous. And besides, if you make this place a mess, it will increase other people's workload, you know?"

  Zhou Shaoyu blinked his big eyes and placed his two small fleshy hands obediently in front of him.

  Wen Yuduo apologized to Manager Huang, and gave a tip to the cleaning ladies who came in to do the cleaning. She nodded politely, "I'm sorry, the naughty children have caused trouble to you. We will deal with the damage to the items here later. Pay compensation one by one."

How dare Manager Huang and the cleaning aunt say, "Mrs. Zhou, this is what we should do."

  Hotels often encounter naughty children who love to cause trouble and irresponsible parents. It is not uncommon to see things even more destructive than before.

  But this was the first time they had received such a solemn apology, and several of them had a lot of favorable impressions of Mrs. Zhou, who they originally thought was superior.

  Zhou Zhiyue was very satisfied with Wen Tuduo's handling of the matter, and his eyes showed approval.

  Wen Yuduo didn't think that much. A sincere apology and compensation were not only appropriate, but could also establish a correct concept for Zhou Shaoyu. Parents must set an example.

  This storm was easily resolved.

  Little boy Zhou Shaoyu was exhausted since he did bad things. He finished his lunch obediently without making any noise. His upper and lower eyelids began to fight, he yawned all day long, and he became drowsy.